UBot Underground

Maybe Still Leaking Memory? My Code Acts Weird!

Did anyone notice if you code a bot and then remove some parts of the code and click run the bot will still read old codes that are clearly not visible inside ubotstudio.

This is really scary thing, because i m alone when i m coding and this is like seeing a ghost. If i m not such a big sceptic i would hide, but i close the bot and restore the code and then it works normaly.

So this could be big issue if you wish to see how your bot runs and you see it is running weird...

UBOTSTUDIO VERSION: 5,5,11

Yes, i need those.

i m asking this because is ee their new updates are about leaking memory and if i dont see the code inside ubotstudio it must be inside memory, so question is what the hel is doing inside memory if i removed him from ubotstudio...

So maybe if someone can replicate they can fix this.

Is this happening from within a define command? I noticed sometimes when I delete a few commands from within a define those commands will still run. What I do is right click over the define and select edit, from there I then click the ok button and this somehow refreshes that define so that those deleted commands no longer run. I'm not sure if this is the problem you are having or not...