UBot Underground

Affiliate Marketing Commission Rate

Hello everyone. My new bot service is almost ready and I have an affiliate marketing commission rate question. If my service will be x amount a month, how much do I pay the affiliate? Meaning, do I pay them x percent of the first month or what? Thanks.

The Fixer,

You can do what ever you want. You can pay them a one time payment or a recurring payment.

If you were the affiliate, which one would you want to receive?

I'm am an affiliate for JUSTHOST and they pay me a one time fee of $60 which can be more than the customer's first payment but I get no recurring payments. I'd rather have a recurring payment but either type is good.

arunner26, a fellow Floridian. Thank you for your response. In your opinion, which affiliate marketing site is the best from my perspective. I define best as a lot of user signing up as affiliates and products/services are actually getting sold at a high rate. Hope that explains my question.

The Fixer,

I wish I had an answer for you but I have not sold any of my products through affiliates.

I've been an affiliate on both Clickbank and JVZOO and each seems to have software and websites that work to process sales and payments.

That said, the effort that I have put into trying to sell products as an affiliate through the two sites (which has been considerable) has not resulted in significant sales or profit.

It seems best practice is to build a relationship with customers and affiliates.Long term. And ask them wich price model they like. Create all the different packages u want and the market will tell you wich one works.

Common mistake is to make your rules without asking your customer. Recent example Yahoo new redesign.

So build your self a community and let it decide. And u just deliver ;) .