UBot Underground

Can Ubot handle multiple instances simultaneously?

Hi.

I'm looking to build a bot that do 3 sequential steps.

The bot will trigger when new email arrives containing the request, then It will perform step buy step. 1 -> 2 -> 3 then it search for email for another request if there is.

I'm working on this, but the problem I can see is that it's going to take some times to process the whole things, step by step. This can vary between 2 minutes to 2 hours.

I want to process multiple request emails. However, the jobs on large requests will pile up and the queue will be supper long. I could deploy the same code on many remote desktop, servers to share the load. Lets say 10 VPS rotately take requests. Unfortunately, I will need some software, services that are licensed per computer/IP. Deploying mulltiple servers will increase the cost so much. 10 VPS equals 10 set of software licenses...

Therefore, I wish to use 1 or 2 big remote computers for the task instead of multiple single process VPS. Is there a way for Ubot to devide itself into few small window processes, instances that each runs the program I develop, under 1 IP and within that server OS? 1 instance takes the job, the new email comes, the 2nd instance takes the job. They run the flows above simultaneously,not waiting for each of ther to finish. Of course, I will have to set limits for each step to avoid server overloads. Lets say, set it to 3 instance. I want the #2 below to happen.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ce6ssm.png

Each process will need its own set of variables and is some what closed, not interacting with each other, else the variables value with messup. Is there any technique to get this done?

I'm new to Ubot, hope to get some help from experienced users.

Thanks.

hm, or I could set a counting variables, and a number of variables set. When the last step finishes, it will count so the program knows it completed to get new request.

turn 1 starts the job, using variables set #1, the count jump to on. It finished, the count returns off. The bot will do a loop while there is no turn left do wait. Whenever a a turn complete, new slot is open.

To run more instances under one executable you need to use threads and "in new browser" command. You should also write your code (actions) inside UBot "define" commands and use local variables, so each thread calls that custom command/function with it's own local variables).

• Like 1

To run more instances under one executable you need to use threads and "in new browser" command. You should also write your code (actions) inside UBot "define" commands and use local variables, so each thread calls that custom command/function with it's own local variables).

WOW, exactly what I was thinking. I will read more about thead. Thank you.

One thing. The bot may involve mouse and keyboard. From my understanding we only have 1 mouse and 1 keyboard driver. Would using threat cause any issue with mouse movement and keyboard strokes?

One thing. The bot may involve mouse and keyboard. From my understanding we only have 1 mouse and 1 keyboard driver. Would using threat cause any issue with mouse movement and keyboard strokes?

You can only use "1 thread" in that case...