UBot Underground

Large uBot Script KB = Lag while coding?

when I have a rather large UI script with a edited HTML UI. When Im coding it starts to lag ubot. Like even right clicking and clicking edit is super slow.

Would disabling the html UI make it faster or what? I tried the Os Addin Free Memory but it didnt do anything.

Im using uBot v5 ( I know :( ) and my script is about 100kb

This was a problem with v4 as well, so it's nothing new to v5...I think UBot is slow because it constantly needs to render the node view; and the longer the code is the slower it will work, event on modern computers.

To reduce the lag I would suggest you split your code into a few tabs and that how reduce the code length that needs to be rendered in the node view...therefore reducing lag.

This was a problem with v4 as well, so it's nothing new to v5...I think UBot is slow because it constantly needs to render the node view; and the longer the code is the slower it will work, event on modern computers.

To reduce the lag I would suggest you split your code into a few tabs and that how reduce the code length that needs to be rendered in the node view...therefore reducing lag.

I don't think it has to do with the tabs. When I go to a tab with nothing it still lags when I try and add something. When I compile the bot its fine though wierd.

For now im just copying one tab into a empty ubot then moving it bad. Its ridiculous. Its wasteing alot of my time and making things more complicated.

Edited by Mufasa