UBot Underground

[SELL] Social Marketing Developer

Make Profits Online With The Most...
Amazing Facebook Software Ever Created!

Start Seeing A MASSIVE Increase In Your Profits!
Dear Social Media Marketer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to learn about the opportunity you have before you. If you’re not already familiar with what we do, allow me to explain. We create products that help with "Traffic Generation” and we create products that help with your overall conversions.

You may be familiar with some of the "Blockbuster" products that we have released in the past year including FB Timeline Maker, FB Ad Maker, Social Lead Engine, just to name a few.

One thing that we have proved to be true over and over again, something that has not changed. The massive power and versatility of Facebook as a tool for lead generation, sales, and conversions is still the best traffic source available to marketers. However, today you have to make sure you are using tools that are not only "Facebook Approved” and "Facebook Compliant."

We’re happy to report, this tool is "Facebook Compliant"

Time Is Money Today!
A smart marketer and honest marketer will tell you that not all campaigns will be a winner, or even profitable. So we don’t have time to waste on html, code, and perfecting our landing pages.

Instead we want to spend the least amount of time necessary, but still produce a high-quality message that leaves people eager to try out our product or service.

This application was built to do just that! It produces quality landing pages without the time or hassle.

Facebook Is A Cashcow, If You Know The Secret
What if you could:

-Create an attractive, professional landing page in Facebook in no time at all, with no technical expertise required?

-Get all your data and traffic hosted for you?

-Have software as a service model, no hosting or SSL certificate needed for your campaigns?

INTRODUCING

SOCIAL MARKETING SOFTWARE

http://i.imgur.com/AJXgCyF.png

No Techy Stuff, No Downloads, No Domain, No SSL, No Plugin, No Coding... No Problems!

Setup Complete "High-Converting" Landing Pages In

Minutes

-Target up Unlimited fan pages Choose which groups you want to target with your offers to achieve maximum results.

-30+ Professional templates Just choose your template from the drop down menu, edit and personalize.

-Add images and videos Make your store a place people want to visit with stunning visuals. 

-Inbuilt Script Generation Feature The Facebook landing page you generate can also feature as one of your WordPress pages or as normal HTML page. 

-Promote multiple products on one page This is a real WIN feature! You can promote multiple products at different prices on the same page; for example, you can have a $97 dollar product alongside one at $7 dollars, thus massively improving your chances of making a sale.
Why You Want To Buy With Us!
Inbuilt Script Generation Feature

This is our custom Faecbook Application that we created to use in our own Facebook Campaigns.

Custom Designed Templates

Your purchase comes with "Ready To Go" template that you can very easily customize to your liking.

Up-To-Date Scripts

Whenever there is an update with Facebook,or the Social Marketing Software you will be the first to be notified!

Add Animations To Your Page

This awesome new feature allows you to add several eye-catching animations to your pages’ banners and images. You can use this feature to draw your visitors’ attention to your promotional offers, or highlight your new products whenever they mouse over them. It really adds a professional touch to your store.

Video Tutorials

Even though the application is very simple to use, we have provided tutorials to help you out as well.

What will you get?

Developer's License

Generate another income stream by creating awesome Facebook landing pages for your clients. When they see your pages, everyone is going to be begging you to help them on the way to mega Facebook exposure.

Unlimited Fan Pages
Lift the limits and showcase your pages to the widest possible audience.

30+ Templates
This truly awesome feature lets you move into the widest number of niches and will be a massive asset to you when you create pages for your customers.

Design your Store front
Design your commerce store front from scratch and sell anything using the power of social media.

Like Gateway
In all of your pages you can have like gateways as well thus increasing your fan base

Autoresponder Settings
We have advanced auto responder settings where in we store the leads for you if you dont have one and it goes into your auto responder if you put in your AR code

Insert RAW HTML code
You also have the option to insert RAW HTML code. This means you can bring your existing HTML templates and sales pages into the system instantly. It's a great add on for more advanced users.
More Animations
Animations are the best way to get eye balls on your offers. 

Client Management
If you want to give access to your clients for their campaigns you can do this and with this feature you can provide awesome value to your clients

FAQ
Is there a monthly payment?
We have plans to move the Social Marketing Software to a monthly service, however you are locked in for the one-time price.

Can I create my own templates?
Absolutely. We recommend you do just that. However, we have provided templates to get you started!

Can I add videos to my page?
Yes, you can... are simple drag and drop interface makes it very easy to add embedded videos.

Can I Add Facebook Comments?
This is something that we have made so much easier than other software. You can connect Facebook immediately!

Is is really as easy as you say?
It’s even easier. There is nothing that is too complicated. No downloads, no codes, no plugins, no servers, no domains!

Will this work for any marketplace?
It’s fair to say this application will work for any online or offline market that uses Facebook for lead generation or to generate sales.

Can I import in my own images?
Yes you can do this as well. With the click of a button, you can import in your images to be used as headlines, copy, testimonials, etc...

DEMO+ Training Videos  : Login: http://clients.socialmediasettings.com/
User: demo@demo.com  Pass:demoonly

CLOSED

P/S: After you make the payment, Send me your email, I will create your account instant
Edited by mr.kim8692

template examples? your site has no sale pictures at all

Try DEMO+ Training Videos : Login: http://clients.socialmediasettings.com/

User: demo@demo.com Pass:demoonly

All templates here :http://clients.socialmediasettings.com/members/createpage.php

Edited by mr.kim8692
  • 4 weeks later...