UBot Underground

to those upstairs...

would it be possible to somehow have a feature added to ubot that would autosave versions of ubot files on a time limit interval? A ubot file is tiny, and the price of hard drive space is next to 0, however, i can't be the only one who sometimes has versions of software that they are working on, that disappear and lose parts of code even after saving.

yes i know we can MANUALLY do extra backups, but for a feature like this, it should be automated. Its almost funny that the so called "best automation building software" on the web, isn't built with the same fundamentals inside. 

lets start focusing on useful features, and pull the socks up on the fixes that shouldn't be broken.

I always save my code to Dropbox regardless of what I'm working on, it always goes there. It saves a revision every time I press save plus I can check the Blue circle in my task bar to ensure it saves every time I press it. 

• Like 1