UBot Underground

50onRed not displaying correctly in ubot

50onred is a PPV network that allows me to create campaigns and edit them etc.

When I log in, I get a whole host of information and charts, etc.but when I do the same through ubot, a lot of that content does not display.

I have all the switches (allow flash, popups, javascript, css, images) set to on and I tried using different user agent settings.

Looking at the source code of the site, I see the elements that are missing integrated like this:

<div id="chart-container" class="chart-container" data-highcharts-chart="0">
    <div id="highcharts-0" class="highcharts-container" style="position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 622px; height: …s-serif; font-size: 12px; left: 0px; top: 0px; cursor: auto;">
        <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.1" width="622" height="230"></svg>
        <div class="highcharts-tooltip" style="position: absolute; left: 75px; top: 15px; visibility: hidden;">
            <span style="position: absolute; white-space: nowrap; font-family: "Lucid…ont-size: 12px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); left: 8px; top: 8px;" zindex="1">
                <strong></strong>
                <table></table>
            </span>
        </div>
    </div>

and another element, that is completely missing from diplay in ubot is this:

<div id="topCampaignsList" class="row-fluid datagrid-container datagrid-use-date-range select-all-enabled">

<div class="datagrid-select-all alert hide" data-datagrid-id="topCampaignsList" style="display: none;">
        <div class="select-all-not-selected">

All

<strong class="datagrid-select-all-page-rowcount selectedRows selectedRowsNotAll"></strong>

rows on

<strong>

this page

</strong>

are selected.

<a class="datagrid-select-all-btn" data-datagrid-id="topCampaignsList">

Select all

<strong class="datagrid-select-all-rowcount">

</strong>

rows on

<strong>

all pages

</strong>
            </a>
        </div>
        <div class="select-all-selected hide" style="display: none;">

All

<strong class="datagrid-select-all-rowcount">

</strong>

rows on

<strong>

all pages

</strong>

are selected.

<a class="datagrid-cancel-select-all-btn" data-datagrid-id="topCampaignsList">

Cancel

</a>
        </div>
    </div>
    <table id="topCampaignsList_table" class="table table-bordered datagrid ">
        <thead>
            <tr>
                <th data-direction="desc" data-property="name"></th>
                <th class="sortable sorted" data-direction="desc" data-property="impressions"></th>
                <th class="sortable" data-direction="desc" data-property="conversions"></th>
                <th class="sortable" data-direction="desc" data-property="spend"></th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
            <tr></tr>
        </tbody>
        <tbody>
        </tbody>
        <tfoot>
        </tfoot>
    </table>
    <script type="text/javascript"></script>

</div>

With these elements, ubot displays the content area that is around it just fine, but the content itself is empty.

I compared the source code also to the "View generated source" in ubot and found exactly those parts responsible for displaying these sections missing.

So, why do these parts get removed in ubot (or not generated) and what do I have to do to fix this?

Does anybody have an idea?

The ubot browser is not compatible with every website. There is nothing you can do from a development point of view. You have already tried all the tricks.

I would open a support ticket. Maybe they have a smart idea how to fix that issue. 

Might be worth to test with V4 if you only tried v5 so far.

Dan