UBot Underground

[FREE] DeathByCaptcha HTTP API Solution (Source Code)

Hi guys,

There are some CAPTCHA solving services where it's not enough to do a simple HTTP UPLOAD/POST to get the answer for a CAPTCHA.

DeathByCaptcha is a great example for that, and it's also one of the most popular CAPTCHA solving services, so here's a fully working script for it (I simply updated Aymen's DeathByCaptcha API.ubot to make it work).

DeathByCaptcha doesn't automatically return the answer of the CAPTCHA. As explained in the API, you need to "poll" for the uploaded CAPTCHA status manually (it's not as simple as with Decaptcher for example), so you need to make sure you give enough time for them to actually solve your CAPTCHA before the final GET request. The solution is to make a loop and check every 5 seconds (wouldn't use a much lower value, because you could get banned for too many checks).

Example image to test it with: http://content.screencast.com/users/urban.marton/folders/Camtasia%20Studio/media/bfd5ee9f-81a4-4b6f-acd6-2d15a9032764/example_captcha.jpg

I added a 10+5 second wait before the first check, because in my experience it takes at least 15 seconds for DeathByCaptcha to give an answer. After that the script checks for an answer every 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 20 tries (I added this just so there is a timeout).

I also added two buttons for you guys:
1. Check Balance

2. Report Incorrect CAPTCHA (You'll get refunded if the CAPTCHA was uploaded less than an hour ago. NOTE: Abusing this feature will get you banned!)

You will need Aymen's HTTP POST plugin for this script.

Hope this helps,

Marton

DeathByCaptcha_byMarton.ubot

• Like 3

Hey Marton,

Great Share!  Any chance you can add some code snippet to report an incorrect captcha?

I will be eternally grateful.

Sure, I'll take a look at it, I'll let you know about my findings.

Hey Marton,

Great Share!  Any chance you can add some code snippet to report an incorrect captcha?

I will be eternally grateful.

Hi, I added a button which will report the last solved CAPTCHA as incorrectly solved. According to the API: "You'll get refunded if the CAPTCHA was uploaded less than an hour ago."