UBot Underground

What happens to the code generated in ubot

i suppose this might be a dumb question. but i will ask anyway since i am so curious to find out.

i am wondering what happens to the code that's generated after we program our bot and run it.

my thoughts :

is the code converted to JavaScript and than loaded inside the ubot browser. or is it independent of the browser, ie always external, where the ubot software is using our code to jointly work together to control the behavior of the html pages in the browser.

Any advise or direction to some resource will be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

Thats a good question, what about the source code after the compile? where does it go, does it get securely deleted? I was at first worried about the online compiling, however after reading Seths decision about how its to keep ubot more secure, i'm happy about how it works, 

Not being part of the ubot team I can't really give a full insight as only they know. I do however write code for the api which although less complex will follow the same principles as main ubot.

The code you see in ubot isn't converted or anything like. The code in the native programming language c#/c++ is prewritten for each command for example set table cell will be written in the code required say in c#.

When you run your program ubot is running this code looking up the command or function in what you could call its dictionary and executing the relevant code in c# passing any required parameters