UBot Underground

UI Html and jQuery question..

Hey guys I've been stuck on this for a few hours.. What I'm trying to do is simply add a check mark or a "loading.gif" next to a small section of my bot that keeps the user updated with the current actions. I know it's not necessary but I'm going all out with this latest bot and finally cracking into the ui html panel for the first time.. 

So with that said, right now I've got a selector named "status" which has the display attribute set to a property of none. I am simply trying to use "run javascript" to execute the following code:

$(".status).fadeIn(slow);

When I right click and run node on the "run javascript" function nothing displays, but if I place that jQuery inside of the ui html panel, it displays.  I have been at this for a while now and any way you can suggest for me to accomplish this goal would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by big dog status

The thing is that you can't use "run JavaScript" or $eval to execute script inside UI, it only works for browser.

The only workaround for this is having a hidden field with UBot attribute "variable" set for that field...then you just bind your function via JS's onchange event.

• Like 1

Thanks UBotDev, I finally have come with a js solution in my head that I think will work, if not I'll go your route. 

@drhum I was only able to confirm from ubot support, like UBotDev mentioned, that this type of functionality is not available in ubot. But if we are clever there are ways we can use javascript to give off this effect. I'll post my results when I am certain. Thanks guys.