UBot Underground

[SELL] Custom Bot Creation - Very Limited

In the past I have turned away a ton of custom projects, but now for a limited time I am going to make myself available for a few.

I am mostly interested in working with people who want to launch their own product but don't have the time or ability to do the product creation. I am very good (and quick) at Ubot now - I am always progressing at it. This will allow me to be able to create almost anything with Ubot :)

Some basic features that come standard:

• Detecting user input and making sure it is correct so there are no errors
  • Ability to use proxies (public and private) where necessary
  • Commented source code
  • Overview video where I explain everything in the source code
  • 3 months of free updates (unless a change on this is agreed upon)
  • Multi-threading for certain types of bots
  • Custom UI design where necessary

While I can create anything there are some sites and projects I do not wish to create. Of course anything that is illegal in the United States I won't touch. I won't do anything that is morally unethical either.

I am only interested in working with serious people and because of this I will require a 50% down payment. Payment accepted through Paypal for the time being but I may be open to other methods. The 50% is refundable if I cannot complete the project or the project runs past the deadline.

Turn around time is going to be about a week for most projects the project time might be double that though just an FYI to take into consideration unaccounted for changes and whatever unexpected things come during the creation of the program.

This is going to be more of a high end and professional service - I am not interested in projects of little value.

If you're interested feel free to PM me here or email me at sales@imautobots.com and we can talk about what you need.

One last thing, I get asked all the time about Skype - I do not Skype anymore as it takes up way too much time. We will have to handle everything through email.

• Like 2

Hello Nick,

Do you charge per hour or a fixed price per project?

I have a couple of projects sitting on my harddisk. I currently try to convert some of my bots to HTTP.

API / SOAP / OAUTH2 stuff.

I have a couple of "tricky" challenges with some of those bots. So I don't need help with doing the complete work. 

It would be more like creating very specific functions / elements of a bigger project. 

Would that be of interest for you?

Dan

Hello Nick,

Do you charge per hour or a fixed price per project?

I have a couple of projects sitting on my harddisk. I currently try to convert some of my bots to HTTP.

API / SOAP / OAUTH2 stuff.

I have a couple of "tricky" challenges with some of those bots. So I don't need help with doing the complete work. 

It would be more like creating very specific functions / elements of a bigger project. 

Would that be of interest for you?

Dan

Hi Dan,

I will charge per project, this is best for the buyer actually otherwise it can run the price up a lot.

I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk about it.

Thanks,

-Nick