UBot Underground

Can anyone point me in the right direction

I am new here have been playing around with ubot for about a week,bought it a couple of months ago only started and am a complete newb

I HAD this running a couple of days ago,made a change(have since deleted it) and the command doesnt run anymore,and I cant figure out what I am doing wrong

All I want to do is scrape a tables element,like id(which I can do)

then select a random/next item from the list to hover over

I think it worked with soemething like,add list to list/scrape attribute for the list

and for the mouse hover mouse over/random list item

now nothing happens

I originally had this as a solution to the fact I cant regex,if I say id=w''******'' it automatically selects the same link everytime,maybe the lowest value

thank you for any help,genuinely,if I ever get a good handling of this software I'l be first to help out,

thanks

An example (code and URL) would be really helpful to understand exactly what you mean. 

I have read your post multiple times. But I still don't understand it to be hones :-(

Dan

thanks for trying Dan,I have always been bad at communicating in writing ha ha

the UBOT team got it sorted,I originally tried to post a question here,then seen I had to wait for forum verification,so I send in  ticket(first time)

thanks to ''Miriam'' from ubot support,got back to me within a very short period and the code works much faster than when I originally had it working

quote what she said

For example: click(<href="http://www.ubotstudio.com/{$next list item(%testing)}">, "Left Click", "No")

I needed to scrape a tables elements (ID)

add list of ID's on a list for the mouse to hover over(hover over the table ive just scraped)

thanks for trying Dan,I have always been bad at communicating in writing ha ha

the UBOT team got it sorted,I originally tried to post a question here,then seen I had to wait for forum verification,so I send in  ticket(first time)

thanks to ''Miriam'' from ubot support,got back to me within a very short period and the code works much faster than when I originally had it working

quote what she said

For example: click(<href="http://www.ubotstudio.com/{$next list item(%testing)}">, "Left Click", "No")

I needed to scrape a tables elements (ID)

add list of ID's on a list for the mouse to hover over(hover over the table ive just scraped)

Ubot support is awesome. They go out of their way to help. :)