UBot Underground

NEW TO UBOT - Hello All!!!!

I Just wanted to introduce myself to the UBOT forum members here... I have just started my UBOT journey and can really see the potential and what a fantastic product it is. I have invested time in ensuring I have everything UBOT thats available to me on the web at hand for reference etc..

I am just cracking on with the training at the moment and have questions, will have lots more questions over the coming weeks/months and I guess here is the correct/best place to post them?? So can I just say to all bare with me while I get upto speed, I'm new to this and would really appreciate and help along the way... Hopefully one day I can help someone with UBOT!!

Thanks and I'm sure you will see me on here soon with questions, comments and general UBOT/Automation feedback...

Can I just say one thing "Buddy your training is awsome"

Brett from UK

Welcome and good luck!

The forum is definitely the best place to ask questions and get help along your journey -- There are quite a few of us willing to lend a helping hand when we can.  :)