UBot Underground

How do I design my own UI using basic css with pro version?

Hi

Just want to be sure about this. The pro version can't design a UI right? Only dev?

All I needed is to seperate my UI buttons to be seperate instead under each other. Each time I add a UI it just adds what ever under neath the previous UI. 

What basic css or html can do this? I've tried basic html table and ubot just removes it when viewing node view.

There is a hack for applying CSS in STD and PRO somewhere here on the forum, maybe that will help you. Else I suggest you upgrade to DEV version, since you are very limited with STD/PRO when talking about designing UI's.

I think this is what UBotDev was referring to: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15477-sell-css3-stat-monitor-themes-stanprodev-update-knew-ubot5-theme-pack/

You can also use a <br> inside a stat monitor to help arrange elements with pro.

Hey Darryl561, 

I think this is what UBotDev was referring to: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15477-sell-css3-stat-monitor-themes-stanprodev-update-knew-ubot5-theme-pack/

You can also use a <br> inside a stat monitor to help arrange elements with pro.

Sorry but can you provide me examples?

Sorry but can you provide me examples?

ui text box("username", #u)
ui save file("save", #s)
ui stat monitor("<br>", "")
ui text box("password", #p)