UBot Underground

Do we have any control over $account data?

I just started building a bot that uses account data and running into the problem of having the same names, usernames, passwords being repeated over and over.   This is not acceptable.   How can I overcome this using this engine without programming in my own data?

Also, the captcha functions with a pop up window for the services only sometimes.   I am very disappointed in this as well.   Is there some kind of a tweak to get the caption pop up window to pop out consistently and function?

Thank you!

Thanks Team_LX but that is already in my code and still experiencing this problem.   Certainly this master DB must be much larger than to keep providing the same small group of usernames?  Perhaps a bug?

Thanks Team_LX but that is already in my code and still experiencing this problem.   Certainly this master DB must be much larger than to keep providing the same small group of usernames?  Perhaps a bug?

make sure its in the loop you have and it will work fine xD 

Just to confirm that I agree with Alexb that in version 5.0.6 there appears to be a problem with '$rand', '$random text' and 'Reset account' functions, in that they all return the same sequence of random numbers, text and account details respectively each time the procedure is run.

At the time of writing UBot support have accepted that there is a problem with the '$rand' function, (I am not sure yet if they accept the same problem appears to also be affecting the 'random text' and 'reset account' functions but hopefully they will).

I notice that this was a problem that was reported in October http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/84 and marked as resolved on version 5.0.5, it seems like if it was resolved in 5.0.5 it is now back in version 5.0.6.

Makes some procedures useless.

couple things you can do here first I would request V4

then I would update to v5.07 and see if it's fixed

If you have Scrape box you can generate millions of fake names Ubot has like 1000.

I would be happy to give you some if you don't have SB

another is scrape from sites online as E2 stated http://www. fakenamegenerator .com >>rplace spaces

you can use spin function for numbers and letters too {100|101|102|103|104|105} I made a function that converts list into spintax if you would like as well.

TC

add me on skype and I can send those even V4

seoproranker is ID