UBot Underground

I don't remember if the run javascript command is available in the Standard edition, but if it is you can use this to refresh the page.

run javascript("location.reload();")

I don't remember if the run javascript command is available in the Standard edition, but if it is you can use this to refresh the page.

run javascript("location.reload();")

you could also try using the navigate command and for the URL, input:  $url

navigate($url, "Wait")

Thank you for your responses. I tried both of those and both redirect me to another page.

The bot is trying to post an ad - but you have to do captcha before your ad will post, that's not the issue. When it gets to the page where you have to enter captcha, the image isn't there... unless I refresh the page, then it appears. When I use the standard methods of refreshing (via javascript or the navigate command), I get redirected from that particular page.

ONLY when I click the "refresh button" that's built into the ubot browser does it refresh the page and actually return to the right page - and then the captcha image appears.

While I'm fairly profecient in building my style of bots, this one has me stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And thanks again for your responses.

Wow! I just asked the exact question above! I am having the exact same problem as you and like you it has me stumped! If I find a fix I will let you know. I also tried the above and they don't work but theoretically they should. Something is up with Backpage I think.

What I would do.

Are you using ubot 4 or 5... try them both

try to disable javascript

Try scraping the url where the captcha is on and re navigating to it.

Does it happen in a normal browser... maybe try changing your browser in ubot.

Maybe even try scraping the captcha url (if present) then send it to decaptcha.

Perhaps try using a mobile OS.

Hope Ive helped

I have a bot that does the same thing and was having the same problem.  when you navigate to the screen with the recaptcha, put in a wait for element so it stops the bot on that screen, then use the Javascript option listed above, with another wait for element.  That fixed it for my Backpage bot. hope this helps.