UBot Underground

HELP!!! Ubot5 doesn't load saved Ubot5 projects anymore after latest v5.06 update

Is anyone aware that after doing the update to 5.06 you can't load previous ubot5 files anymore???

It freezes Ubot 5.06 and doesn't do a damn thing anymore.

I tried several Ubot5 files, all same issue.

I got in the habit some time ago of editing my code in Ultra Edit. Now I'm so glad I did because my bots are saved as .txt files and can be pasted into version 5.06 in code view. I know this is no help for you but it might save you some grief in the future.

Of course, version 5.06 is not usable right now anyway. See the posts about 5.06 running slow. Its not just an irritation. It can take 15 to 20 minutes just to switch from code view back to node view and some of the editor commands spin that little "wait" circle for 5 minutes or more before you can continue with your editing. And that's just the editing. Running the bots takes forever whether you compile them or not.

This could be your problem. Have you waited for up to 60 minutes before concluding that your bots won't load? Try it while you go to lunch. It might work. Even if it does, I don't think saving your bots in 5.06 will solve anything since it runs so slow.

I agree, 5.06 opens ubot files BUT.... a big but(t)... it takes over 25 minutes to open it!

When i run it... it's ter-rib-ly slowwwwww.

Yaaaaawwwwn...

There is something seriously wrong with ubot v5.06

Info: What does terrible slow means?

Normal loop takes 2 second per loop... now it takes over 90 seconds per loop....

Imagine you have to do over 600 loops...

Really hope the ubot devs release an fixed update asap.

For everyone, 

Please go to your tools menu, select Options and set the Logging level to Off.

Please set the logging Level to off. Restart UBot Studio if needed.

Is the slowness still occurring?

If anyone is still experiencing slowness after following the directions above, please open a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com and we'll move on from there.

For everyone, 

If anyone is still experiencing slowness after following the directions above, please open a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com and we'll move on from there.

Set logging level to off and restarted ubot5.

Opening a ubot5 file still takes over 1 minute (at least not 25 minutes like it did when logging level was one, but still it takes too much time compared to the past).

Running the loop still takes too much time, before about 2 seconds, now about 30 seconds.

Besides that, what happened to ubot .exe bot files?

A few days ago i saw .exe files created are now over 10mb while before 5.5mb.

I'm talking about simple small scripts, not huge ones.

Why standalone .exe files are now twice the size????? :S

Glad turning logging levels to off helped. You will need to make sure logging levels are off each time you restart UBot Studio.

We have heard reports of slowness and we are looking into it.

For now, please open a ticket at our support center for any questions you might have.

The support center is: support.ubotstudio.com

See you there.

For everyone, 

Glad turning logging levels to off helped. You will need to make sure logging levels are off each time you restart UBot Studio.

For now, please open a ticket at our support center for any questions you might have.

See you there.

See you there.

Turning logging off helped a lot, but don't restart. Restarting always turns logging back on. You really need to be aware of that or you will be mislead to think that turning logging off didn't help at all.

• Like 1

Turning logging off does not help with some of the slower parts of the node view editor. I can now load my 900 line bot in node view in only about 3 minutes instead of 20 or 30, but that's still way too slow.

Also, when you click on the advanced element editor in the "click" command you have to wait for that little endearing wait circle to entertain you for a full 3 minutes before you can do any advanced editing. Since advanced editing is often a trial and error thing, advanced editing of a single click command can take a very long time.

A solution to downgrade an update would be great.

Please ubot devs, make this possible so people can downgrade to an earlier version if there is something wrong with an update.

Right now we are dayssss out of running because of this joke.

Turning logging off helped a lot, but don't restart. Restarting always turns logging back on. You really need to be aware of that or you will be mislead to think that turning logging off didn't help at all.

Correct. Working now man. Script runs fast now by NOT restart ubot after disable logging. :)

A solution to downgrade an update would be great.

Please ubot devs, make this possible so people can downgrade to an earlier version if there is something wrong with an update.

Right now we are dayssss out of running because of this joke.

A temporary solution was provided in this thread and in others.

If you need anything else, support.ubotstudio.com is the best place to request them.

See you there if you have any other future requests, questions or comments.