UBot Underground

Batch File help...

Wondering if anyone can help me with this...

I'm trying to run program from command prompt and have it automatically answer a few input questions, so I'm guessing I need to run a bat file. What I need to do is run a file with a passed param, for example: "theprogram.exe c:\image.jpg". After it runs, in the cmd window, the program asks for an input that I need to automatically answer and press enter, then it asks another question and I need to respond to that one as well. 

I'm sure it's pretty easy, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing when it comes to batch files...

p.s. I already have uBotDev's plugin, I just don't know what commands to run for it to answer the inputs.

Thanks guys!

Hi Kevin,

I'm not exactly sure I understand...

So my bat file would look like this? (as you can guess it didn't work like that)

theprogram.exe c:\image.jpg
set /P namethefile="Please enter a name for the file: "

Here's what happens, when I run a bat file with just: theprogram.exe c:\image.jpg

it prompts the user: "Please enter a name for the file: ", and I need to automatically fill that out and then press enter so the next question appears.

Hi,

Yeah your are correct. My code sample just set a value via command prompt. Does not interact with a program.

Weird the program you are running does not provide a means to pass additional value(s) for the prompt(s).

Kevin