UBot Underground

About 600k twitter followers and 870,000 FB friends

Hell yeah its spam!

Rookie?

Well those numbers are not bad for a rookie.  Im just getting started.  BTW my clickbank sales is roughly about 200 to 300 dollars a day.  How is that for a rookie?

Very NICE Congrats!!!

Keep it up....maybe share some code for the other rookies?? or tips? I think this is the idea around here.

This is why I thought it was {bragging|spam}.

I thought it might be like a how to instead just the same as title if not less.

I'm not a Moderator nor do I play one on other forums.

So please add something useful ie how do you manage all those accounts?

Do you have 600k private proxies or just doing the hit and run approach?

How are you monitizing?

Details please! or it's bull#$%$%!

You have more than 140 characters to play here.

Thanks for your insight.

TC

I don't have 600k proxies.  I do do a hit and run with each ip I get from Comcast every time I change the mac addresses in my nic card.  I have a long list of hardware macs than that which TMAC brings.  Ubot manages all my accounts via Exel sheets.  And my approach is better than proxies.  Is called TMAC.  I use a hacked Comcast modem which allows me to get a new ip every time I change the mac address of my nic card.  Every time an account posts a link, it logs out of the account, then changes my nic's mac, then ubot resets the modem remotely by login into it via web browser, then it waits about 120 seconds before it loops the process of login into another account, then post the link again in thru account, and log out,(loop)(loop)(loop), you get the drill.

Choose simple easy and cheap items from clickbank that looks convincing.  If you feel it has convincing power then go for it.

It doesn't get any simpler than this.  I think.

• Like 1

hm.. with that technique it sounds like you can't multi-thread. don't understand how you're pushing those numbers with single thread and 120 second delays every time you change account.

*scratches head*..

I'm still kinda confused..

It's the modem itself that generates the unique IP, and your saying those 20 PCs are kind of acting like multithreading right?

Wouldn't twitter (or any other website) ban you for running 20 "theads" off 1 IP?

Also why not just run 20 copies of the bot on 1 fast computer? Or just use the multithreading code in ubot to run 20 threads?

hm.. with that technique it sounds like you can't multi-thread. don't understand how you're pushing those numbers with single thread and 120 second delays every time you change account.

*scratches head*..

Good point.

Are you using real PC's or Virtual boxes? Like VM Ware.

Why not VPS?

Or Private Proxies? That's a lot of electricity, 20 PC's

I mean, could you do more with less? Like using Private proxies and using a multi threaded HTTP bot(s) (you can run waaaaay more than browser based) on 1 or 2 boxes. But you can run them all (PC's) and do sooo much more, for the effort & money I assume you are spending running 20 PC's.

You can run multiple accounts off one IP, ie Wifi locations. Just not at the same time or within certain amount of time. Like a delayof a minute or something.

Now FB not to sure about. I tried to create some accounts the other day and got sopped on the 4th wanting the phone verification.

I haven't used that proxy yet... idk still playing with FB.

OMG are you serious?  i have 20 networked PC's behind a hub.  The hub is connected to a comcast cable modem thats hacked.  I can change the mac addresses on the PC's which automatically give the pc a new ip.  and since the hub doesnt have an ip i dont worry about been seen.

i use hotmail.  i create 4 emails per ip.

the 20 pcs i use them for different functions.  2 or 3 pc's could be creating FC and Twitter accounts, while 2 or 3 pc,s are mass adding friends on other accounts.  while some other pc's might be scrapping emails, while some others are scrapping content.  Im not going into to much details, but this is no brainer. 

Go to amazon and youll be able to find plenty of good dua-core 2.5 ghz pcs for 200 bucks.  ive had these PC,s from a prior operations i had going on few years ago when link building was at its prime doing article marketing and link building services.  Now im using some PC.s for ubot stuff.

For facebook to work you need to have 1 account per ip, else youll fail, or the network will automatically set you to a timeout.

The added benefit of having this hacked cable modem is that i can change the mac address when ever i choose to, and also change the mac addresses on the nic cards in the pc's.  Make no mistake im no rookie to internet spamming and marketing link building ect.  The only difference now is i no longer have to pay someone to build me bots, that is all.  But my full knowledge and experience is what helps me do what i do and carry it out efficiently.

The benefit of having multiple PC's is the ips.  You can have 2 or 3 PC's using the same IP's upto 3 or 5 times where as other more complex networks like facebook would need a dedicated PC that changes its ip on every account creation.

Edited by innerged

OMG are you serious?  i have 20 networked PC's behind a hub.  The hub is connected to a comcast cable modem thats hacked.  I can change the mac addresses on the PC's which automatically give the pc a new ip.  and since the hub doesnt have an ip i dont worry about been seen.

i use hotmail.  i create 4 emails per ip.

the 20 pcs i use them for different functions.  2 or 3 pc's could be creating FC and Twitter accounts, while 2 or 3 pc,s are mass adding friends on other accounts.  while some other pc's might be scrapping emails, while some others are scrapping content.  Im not going into to much details, but this is no brainer. 

Go to amazon and youll be able to find plenty of good dua-core 2.5 ghz pcs for 200 bucks.  ive had these PC,s from a prior operations i had going on few years ago when link building was at its prime doing article marketing and link building services.  Now im using some PC.s for ubot stuff.

For facebook to work you need to have 1 account per ip, else youll fail, or the network will automatically set you to a timeout.

The added benefit of having this hacked cable modem is that i can change the mac address when ever i choose to, and also change the mac addresses on the nic cards in the pc's.  Make no mistake im no rookie to internet spamming and marketing link building ect.  The only difference now is i no longer have to pay someone to build me bots, that is all.  But my full knowledge and experience is what helps me do what i do and carry it out efficiently.

The benefit of having multiple PC's is the ips.  You can have 2 or 3 PC's using the same IP's upto 3 or 5 times where as other more complex networks like facebook would need a dedicated PC that changes its ip on every account creation.

Sounds interesting...

Question for ya -- is your hacked modem just to give you free internet? Basically, would your method work if you were not on a hacked modem, but had several computers behind a hub using a normal comcast modem?

Sounds interesting...

Question for ya -- is your hacked modem just to give you free internet? Basically, would your method work if you were not on a hacked modem, but had several computers behind a hub using a normal comcast modem?

Exactly!  my method cant be replicated, so my bots are useless for the masses.  its tailored to my specific needs.  And yes free internet.  The haxoware fell off, but there are other bin files that can jack the modems and have free internet.  But at this point this topic is so secret few know about it.

It would work with a regular non hacked modem.  make sure you get if dont already have a sb5101, which allows you to remotely via web browser reset the modem.  So that everytime you finished creating an account make ubot use TMAC with advance shell command and once the mac is changed on the PC have ubot do a cable modem reset remotely.  BEWARE! i dont know the effects of doing this many times over with a paid account with comcast. 

Im sure because its DHCP static ip assignment im not sure if the have warning flags that point them to accounts that are leasing new ips frequently.  I dont think they monitor it but who knows.  I change the mac address of my cable modem daily and the mac address of the nics on a need per operation depending what operation it is.

Forgot to mention i have 3 different modems hooked to 3 different hubs.  The PC's that change ip frequently are tight up to one hub with a modem, where as less critical operations are tight to other hubs with their modem.  Reason is because of the frequent modem resets that might affect other operations.  Its hard to explain, but i have a full operation of things going on simultaneously allowing me to push VERY VERY hard. 

I used to sell these modems during its prime time, but comcast and the FBI started cracking on these operations and giving to the violators 5 years prison time.  As with any good thing in the internet things spread fast and then get abused.  Im thinking for massive amounts of money making rather than making few thousands per week.  Im trying to build multiple operations that will give me a lasting money stream.  Therefore selling modems its out of the question.

Edited by innerged
  • Like 1

hmm sounds sketchy LOL

We don't have Comcast here but if I tried this my ISP I'd be so paranoid haha. I'm not good enough with tech to confidently mess around like that. I wouldn't risk 5 years in a US prison (assuming your from the US).. that's serious time. Also if it's really that serious stop outing yourself bro.. it's not worth drawing attention to yourself.. just do it and keep silent lol the loud ones always get caught first lol :ph34r:

If you don't mind me asking, how are you creating facebook accounts, I use HMS on my set up and every time I attempt to make a facebook account I get stopped for a phone verification...?

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic but OP as I'm trying to promote my mobile apps could you please tell me:
- regarding facebook do you add friends and you post on timeline or you join groups and post on them?

- have you done any other tests? I talked to someone who's managing more than 300 accounts on the same IP. Is that really possible?

- on facebook do you get the mobile verification right after you sign up for an accopunt? (right after you press the sign up button)

Big thanks,

Alex