UBot Underground

How do i run multiple modules all togheter ?

How do i run multiple modules all togheter ?

For instance:
Login | Article Poster | Credit Gainer | Friend Adder | Delete Contact Requests | Accepting Contact Requests

All of them are running fine indivdually with various random wait time. (Don't know if i had to do this but every modules open up in a SHARED BROWSER.)
Ex: It will post an article every 4 hours
    It will send friend requests every 8 hours
    It will accept contact requests every 8 hours etc...

My question is, how do i make sure everything runs all togheter ?
Cause right now, if i run the FRIEND ADDER module, once it's done, it will wait for 8 hours and it doesn't move on to the other modules ?
I must create a MASTER module just below the LOGIN one i suppose ? Using DEFINES for each modules ? If so, how do i call them up to make sure everything works ?

I can't do:
LOGIN
ARTICLE POSTER
CREDIT GAINER
etc...
one DEFINE after the other as it will wait X amount of hours between each modules ?

How do i tell the bot to run everything and respect the procedure and the wait time ? So it runs 24/7
You setup everything once, click on RUN once and that's it !

In other words, one click kickstart the hole SHOW and runs the right module when it's time without blocking the other ones.

I'm lost here.

Thanks guys

Put what you want to run separately into defines, if they have their own variables you are good to go. Otherwise maybe set them to local, same with list.

Stick them all in their own tab or their respective tabs.

Get them from custom commands and stick them in a button named respectively to their actions.

Anything in the define will run when you press the button. Hint don't add delays and if you switch tabs will mess your run up. So, if you hit Run for the main bot Then switch to your tab with all the button, it will stop your main bot.

On the other hand if you have all your buttons in your main tab then you can hit the buttons and they will run independently. Or I guess you can hit run from where your buttons are, just don't switch tabs.

HTH,

TC

• Like 1