UBot Underground

[Q] How do I make the bot click on anything on the particular section?

I'm trying to make a bot wherein it can login to an account and make some random activity but on a certain section of the site only (i don't want it clicking on the report, abuse or any other non-beneficial section of the site).

I've got the login and proxy change and stuff nailed down. I'm simply not sure what to do in terms of making it randomly click on ANY link on a certain section ONLY.

How can I do this?

Thank you!

It would help to see more information -- There are several ways this can be done, but without seeing the site, it is hard to tell you which would work best. 

Without seeing the site, one method would be to add all of the links you do not want randomly clicked into its own list. Then scrape all links on the site into a different list. After you have both lists, you could subtract the 2 lists and you would be left with only links that you are OK with -- from there you could select a random list item and click it.

Hope that points you in the right direction.

• Like 1

Well you could scrape what you want to click first, then use a set command to trigger a random number.

Then use it.

Ex: if number 3 is selected, then it picks up the third item in the list you created (the scraping you did)

or use random list but if i recall, it could pick up the same item twice ?

hahahaha you posted like seconds before me STEVE

• Like 1

Thank you for the replies so far... to make it even clearer, it would be like something to this effect:

http://prntscr.com/23lt4z

That's on the left side of Facebook. The bot would randomly click on any of the options there (if there will be times wherein one option is chosen twice in a row then it's okay).

Upon clicking, the bot would now click on any of the results (assuming the results are different pages). This means that depending on the IP/PROXY, the results would be different. There are also live links there which are the profiles of the page creators and the "see more" but I don't want the bot to click on them. The bot must only click on the results (link to pages).

Basically, the purpose is to let the accounts look like they have spent a lot of time in this particular site since the time spent on the site is counted PLUS the only way to make it look natural is if they browse at the pages and "read" the content there.

Would this be possible?

Tried to experiment with things and got it to work using the SCREENSHOT.

This is now the last issue:

When it clicks on that image, a listing of different pages will appear. Since the page change up every minute, I can't use the screenshot nor the element in the "click" action command. I am left with these two options:

1. Is there a way for uBOT to click on a particular coordinate (x,y) since the location of where the listing can be found does not move around?

2. The uBOT will scrape for links and if it finds a link appropriate for that section (the only footprint I can find is all the pages on that section has the site.com/page1/business-name so if I can make the bot only scrape links starting with sitecom/page1 then it could randomly click on any of the links there?)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks Kevin.

In that case GoWarriorsGo, in the uBot Studio main menu, click on "tools" --> "plugins" --> and make sure "Windows Commands" plugin is in the list and checked. 

Thanks Kevin.

In that case GoWarriorsGo, in the uBot Studio main menu, click on "tools" --> "plugins" --> and make sure "Windows Commands" plugin is in the list and checked. 

Hi,

According the Ubot Studio web page "Features" it should be in all versions(Standard, Pro, and Dev).

Under "Windows Commands".

Kevin

I don't see any of it in the TOOLS, FEATURES or even in the sidebar. See: http://prntscr.com/247dwm

• 2 weeks later...