UBot Underground

Need Help To Start off

Hi all. I am new to ubot. there are a lot of things i would like to do with ubot but i have no idea what i need can be done. Please see below my wish list.

1, Submit posts to Redit

2, Search twitter uses and auto follow

3. Tumblr  searcher and auto like blogs.

I believe that all this can be done. Can some one point me in the direction of some scrips or videos that could get me started on the above.

Thanks

Michael

hi Michael

welcome to ubot

open ubot look in the browser there is a link videos and templates click this it will get you started 

click help and then on script reference every node is there explained

click bot bank hundreds of templates for you to try

pftg4

Have a look at this http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials  and yes, all of what you want to do in your wish list can be done but it doesn't come as easy as you may think for certain things. Ex. You might need the use of "regular expressions" to work along with UB, to srape the information you need and that's a it more complicated but if you are lucky enough, all can be done from within UB's capabilities. The drag and drop commands/parameters that is.

Do yourself a favor, start with something very easy at first to code/create. The wish lisIt maybe a bit too hard for you for now (depending on your level)

Try simple things and then move on. Take it from me LOL !!!