UBot Underground

Stop script error button should STOP SCRIPT!

Ahh.

One error in a node somewhere, next thing you know all the following add to list nodes throw errors...

You know that little box that pops up, you can select 'continue' or 'stop script'?  Well when you click STOP SCRIPT, the script should stop!  Instead, i have to click the stop script button like 100 times until it finishes going through all the nodes.  By far one of the most annoying things in the world.

I also agree that it's quite annoying (especially for those who are learning how to use UBot) and it should be solved on UBot side, not that we should be adding extra code just for coding/debugging purposes...if we press stop when error comes up, script execution should stop.

• 2 years later...

Did this ever get addressed or ever likely to be? 

Working with loops and lists and forget to clear something when testing and I exceed the range of my list then get stuff in a ridiculously long loop that I can only get out of by killing ubot or repeatedly pressing stop script or continue until it eventually gets to the end (I've never bothered to wait to find out if it will get to the end)