UBot Underground

[BUY] Bot to Modify Settings of Software

My company utilizes a Windows based software application (Win 7 is current install) that serves as a voip gateway.  I have exhausted all reasonable options with the software vendor to attempt to modify the settings programmatically or natively via automation.

There is a user interface for that software to modify the gateway settings.  It resides in what I call the systray, but in Windows terms, it is called the notification area of the task bar.  You know..that area down by the time in the bottom right.

Since it resides in the notification area, it sometimes moves positions.  For example, if another program has a notification, an icon will appear, thus shifting things around.  Further, when you right click the icon in the notification area, the window to the ui that opens for the gateway software, is sometimes in a different position.

The actual operation needed for the bot to perform once the ui is open is simple. Recognizing the position of the icon in the notification area and the location of the ui has rendered my normal macro recorder into a useless ghost.

In a nutshell, the bot needs to right click the icon, select open (via click or keystroke).  This opens the UI, which has tabs.  Open a tab, which then has a list of voip accounts in a list.  It needs to highlight the top/only account on the list and then click the edit button to the right.  I will say, I have not found a way to tab or with a keyboard get to the list of accounts to highlight.  This will open a settings page for that account.  There is a text fields I need changed each time the bot runs.  I would like it to be a parameter that can be passed to the exe for the bot.  I was able to create a macro in about an hour, but anytime the icon moves positions or the position of the ui window changes, it fails.  I need something bullet-proof, as once I automate, I do not want to have to worry with monitoring whether it's working or not.

I would likely benefit from buying UBotStudio and developing the solution myself, but my current workload and deadline of automating a solution for the gateway has pushed me to find a professional bot developer.  Besides, you can never have too many hackers associates in your arsenal.

If anyone is interested in this project, let me know the best way/time to contact you.  I

The project isn't in progress yet, but I do have a few developers that have expressed interest, I provided more details, and are working on specs/terms.  I expect in a day or two I'll have agreed to terms with someone, so if interested, pm me with an email to send more details by the end of today if possible.