UBot Underground

Any suggestions on first bot that makes $ quick?

Hi

I'm new here. Just want some advice. Does anyone know of a quick bot I can make that brings inat least $5 a day?

I know this sounds impossible but I was thinking of using it for sites like neobux etc but as was creating it it turns out that I was spending so many time and the earnings is so damn 6-9cents a day. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Talk to local businesses and see what they routinely do in their business on the web. See if you can automate it and see how long it takes an employee to do it. You'll be very surprised.

Many times I'll charge hundreds if not thousands of dollars to build a simple bot that will automate a sequence of events that occur in a business over and over again. What you do is once you know how long it takes an employee to do the job in time, figure out the cost to the business daily weekly and monthly by multiplying the time with the wage. For example, one mortgage broker I knew logged into about 20 bank sites per day and pulled the daily interest rates on mortgages. It took a trained employee about an hour or so per day to pull the data and generate an excel spreadsheet for the boss to use for the day. The wage of the employee was about $20 per hour. So on a weekly basis, it cost the business about $100 for this data. On a monthly basis, about $400 per month. On a yearly basis, $4800 per year.

Now, I illustrate this to the owner and tell him that I'll only charge him $2,400 (1/2 the yearly rate) to generate the bot. Plus for the initial fee, I'll support changes for one year. After the first year, I'll only charge $1,000 per year to keep supporting the bot. The obvious benefit is cost savings. A secondary benefit is that the spreadsheet was in the bosses email before he arrived in the morning and didn't have to wait on the employee to generate it! Oh and there were less errors in the process too.

Now, if you signed for $2,400, that works out to about $6.58 per day. Hmmm, good start?

Frank

• Like 1

Also, if they like it in graph format they can have it this way too...

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14932-scrape-data-and-graph-it-on-load-html/

This can be used for other bots as well obviously, like stats. Sports, fantasy sports, How many times a politician lies, etc.

You are only limited to your imagination.

TC