UBot Underground

My bot always stops responding... how to diagnose?

I have a compiled youtube bot that I try to run all day and night, but unfortunately it crashes quite often.   The crashes happen randomly, but consistently.  Sometimes it'll crash after 300 loops, sometimes after 1500+ loops, but it rarely lasts more than a couple hours before I have to restart it.  This is frustrating when I try to run it at night, while I sleep.

The crash is one of those "bot.exe has stopped working" errors, you can see it here... and when I show the details this is what I see.  http://screencast.com/t/0JFupNUGzwm

I'm not sure how to go about diagnosing why this is happening, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Is it a problem with your script? Have you tried using another script and see if it crashes?

Perhaps uninstall uBot and re install it and see if the problems persists?

I don't think it's a problem with the script, because it doesn't seem to happen when I run the bot in UBot.  Only when it's compiled.   Yea, I might try a re-install if I can't find another solution.

does it still do the same with ubot 4?

Yup.  I have the latest version.

is your bot split into defines?

If so, you can use a set value to say that the function has started, and then just output that to the ui. Then you can see what function it is finishing on and diagnose the problem more accurately.