UBot Underground

[SELL] *FAST* 20k Keywords Per Minute - Source Only - Ultra Keyword Scraper

Working on a new update, if there are any feature requests please list them here and as long as they are reasonable I'll try to add them in!

Planning on buying this soon. Will the new update be using the new socket plugin?

I think I will actually make a version that works with sockets as well but I want to keep it separate since a lot of us are used to working with Aymen's plugin. Both versions though will be available to any buyer who purchases one (so current customers and future both will get both versions).

Coming in the next update is some minor code cleanup and I am working on trying to get unicode characters to work if the user chooses to turn them on.

Hellow Insomnia, I just bought this source code and already downloaded version 1.1.1.

But my ubot studio is getting unresponsive (not responding) every time tried opening the source code.

http://s12.postimg.org/o1oq2263h/ultra_keyword_scraper1_notresponding.jpg

I already installed the file management plugins and http post as shown below:

http://s23.postimg.org/fg8pblior/plugins_ubot.jpg

I'm using developer edition in windows 7.

Any idea why this is happening and the resolution?.

Thank you.

Hello Xenergy,

The latest version of the HTTP Post plugin is 2.4.2 - I'm not saying that is the reason but I would advise that you update that for everything to work properly. I would also disable the sockets plugin (since that doesn't work with V4 anyways).

Let me know after that what's going on and we can go from there. I don't see why loading this particular source code would do this and I'm not saying what I suggest above will work 100% but it's a good start.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, Http post plugins updated to 2.4.2 and socket plugin deactivated but it seems not the root cause of the problem.

So, I tried to open the source code in code view and it works, but when i switch to node view the ubotstudio become not responding.

Does it means the code is too 'complicated' to be shown as node-view?

Thank you.

Update

-  Code cleanup, removed some redundant nodes and turned them into commands

-  Now uses utf-8 encoding so it can accept foreign characters

Very Important

You must now inistall this plugin (its free) for the bot to work!

To download simply login to your account at imautobots.com/wp-login.php and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History"
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update:

This now uses the Threads Counter Plugin (free) this is important as it should keep the speed up when scraping a lot of keywords!

To download simply login to your account at imautobots.com/wp-login.php and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History"

• 6 months later...

Update:

The new version will work with the new HTTP Post version, make sure you update your HTTP Post plugin!

Also, about a month ago I started working on getting the save individual to work better. It now seems to work much better but it's still not perfect! Some of the keywords still cross over into other files for some reason but on my last test it was very very little.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This product is being "retired" in 5 days, if you want to grab it before it is no longer on sale then please see this thread for a discount!

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17053-im-autobots-i-am-retiring-these-products-so-grab-them-while-you-can/

This product is being "retired" in 3 days, if you want to grab it before it is no longer on sale then please see this thread for a discount: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17053-im-autobots-i-am-retiring-these-products-so-grab-them-while-you-can/

• 1 month later...

Hi HelloInsomnia,

I sent you a PM a while back about making a couple of mods to this for me, but it's showing the PM is still unread so I'm guessing it got lost somewhere along the way.

I'll send it over again today.  Can you let me know your thoughts please?

Thanks.

Hi HelloInsomnia,

I sent you a PM a while back about making a couple of mods to this for me, but it's showing the PM is still unread so I'm guessing it got lost somewhere along the way.

I'll send it over again today.  Can you let me know your thoughts please?

Thanks.

Hi Gregory I'll check it soon I think it's about the Ebay thing right? I'm only going to be online today for a little bit but I'll try to take care of it this weekend. I'm with family now for the holiday so it's kind of a slow couple of days for me.

• Like 1

Hi Gregory I'll check it soon I think it's about the Ebay thing right? I'm only going to be online today for a little bit but I'll try to take care of it this weekend. I'm with family now for the holiday so it's kind of a slow couple of days for me.

Thanks for getting back to me, it's appreciated.  I was worried I'd upset you somehow :)

Enjoy your break and I'll chat to you when you're ready.

Edited by GregoryPeck
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

V 2.0 will be coming out today, this will be brought out of retirement as I have rewritten the entire thing from scratch. V2 will have many more features and of course be a free upgrade for all current customers so look out for it! There will be a new thread for it since it is basically a new product.

• Like 1