UBot Underground

How do I mass comment ?

I want to mass comment on a large list of forums I have in a text file, over 1000.

Is there any possible way I can speed up the process of email veryfying each and every account without going to 1000 sites and coding each one?

But I guess mass commenting on 1000 forums would be tedious somewhat.

Any advice ?

Edited by alabamafreddie

You might be lucky enough that you only have to code it for each forum platform.

It is going to depend on the verification email your receive. You could try something like scraping the name/url of the site and creating a variable for that which you could use as part of the verification email process with a wildcard.

I want to mass comment on a large list of forums I have in a text file, over 1000.

Is there any possible way I can speed up the process of email veryfying each and every account without going to 1000 sites and coding each one?

But I guess mass commenting on 1000 forums would be tedious somewhat.

Any advice ?

Hi buddy, have you tried scraping the URL of the site already? How did it go? smile2.png

create 2 bots, one to verify the sites, and then another to actually post.

save the details of the completed ones to a csv file, and then read that with the poster.

Instead of checking each of the sites, create an element scraper bot first, that verifys, based on generic functions, how the logins work. If they pass they use this type of login, if they don't try another type of login. 

About 10 generic login functions should cover the majority of forums out there (based on how customised their forum software is), and any left, just create separate functions for them, or leave them.