UBot Underground

[Buy] Gumtree account creation

Looking to automate some posts that I do on gumtree.  I plan to pay gumtree to post but whilst testing I need to find the best converting ad.  Gumtree allow you to post twice before you have to pay so I need new accounts on different IP's everyday for the next month until testing is complete.

Bot 1 

Gumtree.com (UK) account creation,

Input text files

proxies, list of hotmail email addresses/passwords

bot must then create an account under the list of hotmail emails and login to hotmail to hit the activation link, then rotate proxy, clear cookies//change browser agent.  Pretty straight forward bot but I've been out the game for awhile.

Bot 2

Gumtree.com (UK) posting bot.

bot posts to specific location (from text file of postcodes) and specific category (pre-programmed) rotating account/proxy/clear cache/change browser agent.  There should be a delay on the posts, I plan to post around 100 post over the course of a week so need to split them up with a delay of 100 minutes per post.

Bot 3 

Gumtree.com (UK) stats /active bot.

Bot has to login check ad is still running and report views on ad.  This is basically so I can split test the Ad and make sure my stats are correct incase any ad's get banned.

---

PM me on this folks thanks