UBot Underground

UI HTML Panel inputs clearing themselves

I have had a handful of people (probably about 8 in 300 users) report a weird problem to me that I can't reproduce and can't find a solution to.

What happens is when they enter a value into a textbox and then change focus to another input, the value is deleted. My inputs inside the panel look something like:

<textarea rows="4" variable="#ui_st_c_custom" fillwith="value" placeholder="" class="input-large"></textarea>

I have tried removing the placeholder as I thought that might cause issues with ubots html rendering but no difference. I have made sure people have the lastest .net framework installed, no change. Tried moving all of my scripts and CSS just before the closing body tag (I previously had CSS at the top and JS at the bottom as I would do if I was making a web page) but no luck again.

I have found similar issues here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13193-compiled-bot-on-windows-vps-problem/

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14185-ubot-deleting-ui-input-more-weird-problems/

But there doesn't seem to be any concrete solution. Please somebody save me before I lose my sanity!

EDIT: Literally just occured to me that I might need to use fillwith="innertext" for text areas. Still don't understand why it would work for the majority of people and not others though.

ANOTHER EDIT!: filling with innertext breaks things. According to the debugger, the variables aren't even filled this way. Next attempt is filling with value and adding an empty value property to the text area even though this isn't something you would normally do.

Edited by ejob

its normally something within the html

try giving each one a name and id element

name=""

id=""

textarea i think the fillwith would be innertext as well.

Thanks I will give that a go. I tried filling with innertext and Ubot wasn't picking anything up, would make sense for it to be innertext considering the nature of the tag though.