UBot Underground

How do you guys setup your bot to wait until the captcha is solved, before going further ?

Right now i got a site which cannot use Captcha Sniper and i don't have an account anymore with deatbycaptcha.

The good thing is, you don't get a captcha served very often so i just let the bot work in the background while i do other things and once in a while, i get a prompt asking to solve the captcha which is fine but if i'm not around, after a few secs, it moves on without any solving on my part, which is bad !!!

My goal is to:

1) Manually solve the captcha when they appear (prompt appears)

2) Make the bot wait as long as it has too before conituning (wait for my intervention)

3) Once solved and that i hit ENTER, it continues to do it's job

Everything takes place in "NEW WINDOW" command by the way.

Let me know how you handle this or what you would do in fact ?

Thanks

Just add a "loop while" around the captcha commands, and loop while captcha image is displayed ( when gone, bot should exit this loop and proceed with code bellow).

• Like 1

When a manual captcha window pops up your window that needs a entry in which the captcha is basically paused waiting for your entry.

Yeah i know, it's kinda odd that it doesn't work all the time (don't know if it's related to my code or something...)

Sometimes it sits there and wait and sometimes it continues (go figure...)

Why i need a stable solution. I'll try what Ubotdev said.

Thanks guys