UBot Underground

[FREE] Public Proxy Checker - (Simple bot protection)

I would like some help from the community. I do not claim to be an expert but im learning. So i figured i would share what i made. Id like to know how other ppl would have gone about doing the same things i did. 

What i have made works, but im not sure perfectly. Ultimately i would like a PUBLIC proxy checker that runs 24/7 picking up local lists as well as downloading lists. This bot is made to collect a list from "thebigproxylist.com".  As well as up to 3 lists stored locally. Also it auto loads the saved file. Then overwrites it with the new results.

The "protection" is just the bot visiting a site that reads "stay open". Its simple, not truly meant for protection but it could be built off of, or at the least help someone to learn.

I invite all and anyone to add to this, make it better, make it grow. This might be a cool community project. Or a good opportunity for more experienced ubs developers to help ppl like me  :)

Thanks in Advance. 

proxy verifier pub.ubot

• Like 1