UBot Underground

[SELL] Empire Avenue BOT - Investment & Social Manager

Hey Rich.

Can you please comment on the "dump" feature when the downward trend option is selected?

Been watching my bot for a couple of hours now... it's not dumping any stock showing downward mobility.

I'm actually having to interrupt the bot from moving to the next profile by pressing on "sell" then rapidly typing the amount of shares to sell, then scrolling down to the sell button before the bot moves to the next profile.

Feedback would be appreciated.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first of all that software only adds new users, it does not dump shares when they are falling or below a threshold nor does it allow you to reinvest in those shareholders who invested in you. Its

OK I confirmed it on the backend for you, should be able to log in now with your credentials which it did create.  Take note to enter your user name and pass into the registration tab in the empire in

Well lets see beyond the obvious fact that it costs $100 for 500 000 (e) which you can generate yourself within a week or so initially , snowballing larger and larger, faster and faster as you go.. Th

They love to change up over the elements for the weekend not sure why but Im testing it right now and Its going through no problems.  I will take a further look at it throughout the day and compile an update if I see the same issue..

Updated to 2.77 Please download from the usual link. (Have not had time to update the site)

Moved arrivals module to its own thread

Reworked memory management module which is what I think caused your problem activ x ..

Please report your results.

Updated to 2.78 Please download from the usual link

Isolated Memory management , added enable/disable , set your own delay, Manual run

To use the memory manager you go into more settings, check the memory management checkbox and set a delay time OR run it manually by clicking the clear memory box. 

Any insights into how to increase one's share price the quickest?

I note some profiles have a share price of over 100e per share and, when I analyze their history, seems some were around 20e about 2 or 3 weeks ago!

Take this profile for instance: http://www.empireavenue.com/DMETALL

How did "she" manage to increase her share price from around 20 a mere 2 weeks ago to over 70... in the process having a porfolio value of over 15mil eaves?

Been running this bot continuously for about 2 months now, still sitting at around 63e per share, and this is KILLING me! :)

Feedback appreciated.

Edited by activ_x

From Emp Ave FAQ..

How do I increase my Share Price?  

Your virtual stock price is determined by other users buying and selling your Shares, and by your online activity and engagement in applications like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, your blog, and on Empire Avenue itself. To maximize your Share Price, you should (in roughly decreasing order of importance):
  1. Sell your shares.
    You should encourage your family, friends, fans, and everyone else to join Empire Avenue and buy your Shares. This will get challenging because, as more of your Shares are sold, your Share Price will go up, making it more expensive for newer users to buy your Shares.
Hook up your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr and other networks, and be active and engaged on them. Each social network and online activity is different. Here are specifics on how we look at each network at this time:
  1. Empire Avenue: Create Missions, send shareholder mails, post and comment in communities and on other users' profiles. Get users to buy and hold shares in you, complete your Missions, and interact with you on your posts, Missions, Shareholder mail, and Community posts.
Twitter: Activity on Twitter, the audience of your tweets based on your followers and the quality of your followers (bots, for example, are low-quality followers), the reach and quality of your retweets and mentions.
Facebook & Facebook Pages: Activity on Facebook through posted updates and comments on your profile, the quality of your friends and their interaction with your postings and comments. We currently only poll updates posted to your Facebook Wall and the comments associated.
Flickr: Your activity through posting photos, the connections you make with other Flickr users, their interaction with you on Flickr through comments and favourites.
YouTube: Your activity through posting videos, the connections you make with other YouTube users, their interaction with you on YouTube through comments and favourites.
Instagram - Your photos posted to Instagram, the number of your followers, and their interactions with your photos through likes and comments.
Wordpress - Your blog posts, the number of visitors to your blog, and their interactions with you through comments.
Foursquare - Your Checkins at locations, your number of friends, and their interactions with you through comments and tips.

Personally I notice the biggest returns when I do a reinvest run. Hitting my portfolio of over 1000 with a message all in one evening generally leads to a nice percentage reinvesting back. Thats how I manage to keep my stock always on an upward climb. "Approaching 130" about 30 up in the last 2 weeks.

Updated to 2.8 Please note this is a ROCK SOLID STABLE version
Fixes an intermittent bug that caused the thread running dump to lock up or freeze.

Please download from your members dashboard http://www.business-lister.com/member-downloads-page/

PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED NOV 1 FOR SALES. (Will continue to support/reply here if questions are posted)
Accounts WILL automaticly be migrated to the new site at this point," http://empiresocialinvestor.com "

It should however be transparent to the end user. (also include a couple new bonus')

(That means if you've been on the fence its time to jump off as the old price links will be gone very soon)

Regards,

Richard

Haven't been here in a while... I note you've stopped sending email notification?

Is there any way the bot could update itself when next opened or something?

2nd.. in the re-investment section, is it possible to put the number of shares to purchase as a sliding scale?

Instead of the bot purchasing a present fixed number, perhaps one could choose re-investing between X and Y shares, that way making the process that much more natural?

Thanks in advance.

Yea Ive been busy migrating the site over to empiresocialinvestor.com , which you can now log into. Updates will be from here going forward.  I could add a license system to the software that would auto update it BUT there is always the inevitable 10 % of people that would have pc issues and cry about it and problems with their crappy free antivirus software.. Ive thought about this a lot..

Regarding your second point I wouldnt want to remove the ability to set a specific amount but it may be possible to add a check box for randomizing which could change the value by +/- 10%, and if its not checked wouldn't do it..  This is a good idea. Delays already have other randomizations in them. 

Next update time guys.

2.86 Added in licensing system - Software Will Now Auto Update Itself YAY!!
- Minor change to stat logging - noticed that when it built up - around 20 000 + thousand actions the UI would become unresponsive. NOW when your log reaches 1000 items it is saved off and starts over. You can also also view your complete log since you started using the software (Or since you received this update) by navigating to My Documents\Empire Investor\log.txt

Please note **

I have a couple hundred licenses to process so expect an email with your license details to come as soon as I finish the bot to process them.  If you do not receive your new license by Saturday please contact me on skype or via email with your receipt attached.

**Active X - half your wishlist for now ;)

Thanks for promoting you can learn more here http://empiresocialinvestor.com/affiliates/

You should have received an email advising to download the updates from the new site. 

You can log into empiresocialinvestor.com now and get your downloads from there and a new bonus.

Your email also included your license instructions but I can help you with that if you need it, just pm me.

*LINK FIXED

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the edit, are you using the latest 2.94?  These log in issues were addressed in the last 2 updates.

Emp Ave is in the middle of creating dynamic element names, much like google, it takes me at least a few hours to catch up to their changes which are becoming more frequent.

Updated to 2.95

Now includes additional protection modes for investors - can now sell half or all shares based on trend or div values.

Added captcha solving - which is intermittently showing up at point of buying shares.

MAJOR UPDATE v 2.97

New license system

- no more resource.dll drama!

New modules in social multiplyer - facebook follow, friend and acquire uids for 1 cent advertising clicks - twitter follow, google plus - add to circle

Removed some redundant modules that slowed down login

Updated ui

NOTE**

You will receive an email with your new download instructions and license key in a few hours. If you dont have it by tomorrow please PM or email support through the site - include your site username please and whitelist support (at) microjob. co  not com

Ok...so I've been a long time user of this EA software... sadly, Rich's recent updates kept clashing with my Internet security software and, before the issue could be resolved, left for a well deserved Thanksgiving 13days to the East Coast.

Now that I'm back, Rich specifically made a self extracting package for my very unique situation,... and I'm so relieved to be using Empire Avenue once again.

Facebook and twitter exchanges are a dime-a-dozen but., +1s? You'll be lucky to get any that stick after a couple of days, and that's the main reason why I use Rich's software... the crowd on Empire avenue is professional, internet savvy and very receptive to my increasing share price.

This is one software I find myself coming back to over and over.

Definitely a must-have if you're looking to drive social signals to your pages and increase traffic engagement to your offers... and Christmas is NO exception.

Thanks for all your help Rich.

Thats awesome George I really appreciate your comments. You've been a driving force in the process and to hear your feedback means a lot.

Even though the software has been polished considerably since its conception its not over so keep the feedback coming and I will continue to take it seriously and add in what makes the most sense for everyone.

• 1 month later...