UBot Underground

[SELL] Empire Avenue BOT - Investment & Social Manager

Empire Avenue BOT - NOTE OLD SALES BUTTONS DISCONTINUED NOV 1st. 
Migrating to dedicated site http://empiresocialinvestor.com 

Updated to V 2.97 - See thread for log

MAJOR UPDATE

New license system

- no more resource.dll drama!

New modules in social multiplyer - facebook, google plus, and twitter modules updated new features added**

- Added logging tab

- Minor adjustment to log in for G spreadsheets
- Tweaks to dump module

- ROCK SOLID STABLE RELEASE

- Stability fixes, thread isolation and UI tweaks
- Added memory management module
- Added more stats, trend monitor/Alert

-Added complex stat monitor - monitor all your stats by amount and % of activity
- Added "Leader" Module - gather top new arrivals in last month

- Added Top stock, div, yield harvesting manager
- Updated UI
- Added reinvestment module
- Added multithreaded operation

-100% accuracy on new arrivals!

Effortlessly increase your stock portfolio by adding a constant stream of new arrivals whose stock value quickly doubles

Dump under performing stocks by trend and dividend payout.

Gather Facebook, G+, Twitter & LinkedIn profiles wile you build your stocks and send follow up messages for friend invites and more.

Use all your created wealth to increase your social signals, gain followers, views, comments and more.

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/next-update.png

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/empire-avenue-investor-bot-UI2.png

Empire Ave BOT Features

• Check for new accounts to invest in at user defined internals (30 sec to 48 hours)

• Remove under performing stocks by trend direction and dividend payout per share

• Scrape and contact Empire Avenue contacts facebook, G +, Twitter & LinkedIn profiles – send messages asking to be friends, send links etc.

• Monitor Empire Avenue Balance and Share Values

• Shout out a sales link (spinnable comments), list build or affiliate link

• Watch all the action – STOP at any time

• Save & Load account details

• Address your stock by their first name

• Use Spinnable Comments to create hundreds of unique combinations to rotate your offers and appear more unique

• Investment limitations

• Never invest in the same person twice

• Set Maximum Share price

• Set Minimum Share Value to add from

• Set wait and check for new arrival delays

BONUS LEAD GEN FEATURES

• Gather up every user you invest in’s facebook, twitter, gplus and linked in profiles to their own lists for later use.

• Invite new friends, associates and circle members.- Tweet out to your investments

• Send additional offers, list building

• Possibilities are endless with these super fresh lists of red hot leads you will be generating with your own (pre qualified) social activity on autopilot

Only $27 Includes the following bonus’ inside members dashboard

• Full members area dashboard and forums

• Contact us bot

• Brand Reveal bot

• Social account creator (10+top social network sites)

• Youtube video transcribe to article BOT

• World Classified Ad Blaster BETA)

• MORE ADDED MONTHLY

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Empire-Avenue-Top-Stocks.png

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/social-network-marketing-settings.png

http://www.business-lister.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/add-social-networking-accounts.png

Learn more about the Empire Ave Social Investor and get your copy at http"//empiresocialinvestor.com

Act now and grab a copy for only $9.99 - membership that includes many other bonus bots and add ons in addition to Empire Avenue Investor

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first of all that software only adds new users, it does not dump shares when they are falling or below a threshold nor does it allow you to reinvest in those shareholders who invested in you. Its

OK I confirmed it on the backend for you, should be able to log in now with your credentials which it did create.  Take note to enter your user name and pass into the registration tab in the empire in

Well lets see beyond the obvious fact that it costs $100 for 500 000 (e) which you can generate yourself within a week or so initially , snowballing larger and larger, faster and faster as you go.. Th

• 3 weeks later...

Updated to V 2.5

- Added top stock harvesting module

- Started UI rewrites so far settings and tab 2
- Added reinvestment module
- Added multithreaded operation

-100% accuracy on new arrivals!

- Fresh face filter

- Filter by stock value

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Rich.

Awesome software..

I'm a bit confused... on this thread you're selling your bot for $17... however, when one clicks to your site, you're selling the bot for $27 every 6 months?

Care to please explain? I'm interested, but the message is confusing... lest i just scoot to easy eaves, similar software, but with a once-off payment.

Thanks in advance

Edited by activ_x

I put this software into my members area for business lister which I increased the price on.  If you can give me a few minutes Ill put together a link at the original $17 .

Well first of all that software only adds new users, it does not dump shares when they are falling or below a threshold nor does it allow you to reinvest in those shareholders who invested in you. Its also $37 per month but it looks like it includes some nifty but unrelated tools as well.   

Here are the new links here, its still a monthly membership and well worth it to keep me working on and updating this in a timely manner.

• Like 1

The fact that you're an active member here and responded almost immediately to my inquiry just made me an instant buyer!

2ndly, how often is this software updated?

Do we need to use this soft in line with avenue.io or can it be used in place of?

Thanks in advance

Edited by activ_x

Thanks I appreciate it, you will love the software and it pays for itself within days.

Just noticed your other question.

I update it as is needed to keep the features working, it was a lot at first but been solid since. 

It does not create or manage your missions - yet - I have made a few attempts but they havent worked out as well as I would like. So you would need to create your mission on the site for now. I think in time what I will do is make it run the same mission over and over every day and refresh it - as in close and restart it on a user set interval but Im open to suggestions if you have a good idea for it you want implemented I'll do what I can as long as it makes it a better tool..

Aye.

You may want to check out your autoresponder system... still stuck on "Thank You, please confirm" your subscription page.

I've since received the invoice, but not the confirmation email, and none in the spam folder either.

As it is, stuck on being unable to access software until email arrives I guess! :(

OK I confirmed it on the backend for you, should be able to log in now with your credentials which it did create.  Take note to enter your user name and pass into the registration tab in the empire investor bot.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well lets see beyond the obvious fact that it costs $100 for 500 000 (e) which you can generate yourself within a week or so initially , snowballing larger and larger, faster and faster as you go.. There is the ability to directly market to your own qualified lead lists (generated by the tool) anything you want.. and it's fun to do it on autopilot.. Then there is also the fact that after Empire Avenues' changes yesterday my bot is the only one still working..

• Like 1

All you really need to make the bot work is an account.. It runs away on its own 24 hours a day generating an income which empire ave calls eaves or (e) .

Empire avenue is a social networking game of sorts where you invest in people and based on their social presence and activity their "stock value" increases or drops.

My soft adds new users and removes them when their value is on a downward trend this constant action creates a steady income that builds and builds as you acquire more shares in winning stocks and liquidate the downward trending stocks all on auto pilot.

You can learn more, read the details and see some screenshots for it here : http://www.business-lister.com/empire-avenue-bot/

• Like 1

do we have to invest real money in EA for example in a higher membership or anything else?

do you provide instruction for EA, for example do i have to sign in with my real FB, twitter account or i can give them my spear account?

Edited by staszek30

You could invest further if you want too but its not necessary to use the system. Using your real accounts help with klout but depends on how you set things up. Emp ave will allow you to use multiple profiles.. You dont need to do any missions either if you dont want too. BUT doing all of these things all help with maximizing your share value. Empire Ave is full of marketers and business owners, using your real accounts and building rapport with these people can have direct impact on your social accounts, list building, impressions and therefore sales.

So...  bought this bot and...  it is freakin' awesome.  I had an old EA account that had 177Eeaves on it and now after about a week and a half I'm at 2mil (1.8 mil to be exact).  When you figure that 500K Eaves are $99, that's pretty dang cool.

One request...  remove the sales button?  I'd like to not have my future competition using it. ;)  Can't wait to see how the bot evolves.

Thanks for the kind words Dean, your going to love it even more later on tonight as the reinvestment module is going live again - using this allows you to reinvest in the people that have invested in you and also leave another shout out on their walls.  I'll send out an email from the site to notify when its live.

So...  bought this bot and...  it is freakin' awesome.  I had an old EA account that had 177Eeaves on it and now after about a week and a half I'm at 2mil (1.8 mil to be exact).  When you figure that 500K Eaves are $99, that's pretty dang cool.

One request...  remove the sales button?  I'd like to not have my future competition using it. ;)  Can't wait to see how the bot evolves.

Did you just leave the bot running and let it do it's thing to achieve this, or is there other stuff you have to do as well?

* New module coming soon. 

Gather and add the top 1000 (people) in each category - avg div per share,share price, div yield and  portfolio value (about 2500/3500 results) then run them through the system adding only the best stocks with the highest returns.

Price will go up when completed.  All existing members are locked in at their original rate.