UBot Underground

[SELL] The Ultimate Picture Scraper **Now With Source Code**

Demonstration Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60THPk1kAtc

See how easy it is, 450+ pics in 15 minutes almost NO WORK on your part!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpSDFPl4xss

The current version of the software is 1.0.2

It can be as easy as this:

1. Use the predefined settings from one of the sites in the dropdown menu.

2. Paste in your own urls, or use the url maker to easily make urls based on keywords.

3. Click on “Find Images”

4. Click on “Download Images”

And that is it!

Current Site List:

• Tumblr Search
  • Pinterest Search
  • Deviant Art Search
  • Facebook Fan Pages
  • Imgur Search
  • We Heart It Search
  • Minus Search
  • Gif Bin Search

Making your own custom settings for other websites is pretty easy as well if you have a basic understanding of HTML.

Once people share their own settings and I make more there will be even more sites to instantly scrape images from!

Features:

• Quickly choose one of the prebuilt website settings for super fast scraping
  • Save your own settings for new sites to scrape from
  • URL Maker to quickly make lots of urls based on keywords
  • Proxy manager
  • Multi threaded
  • Scroll down the page to load more
  • Two level deep scraping (click little image to get larger image)

This is Windows software only!

Only $29

Ubot Code: $67

*If you're a current source code customer of any kind email me for a discount code or look in your inbox for an email from me*

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

A new video is coming tomorrow to show the updated version. I realized in the last one I wasn't very clear about how easy it is to scrape pics and I focused on trying to explain too much stuff that most people probably wont use!

I also added the source code version. My current customers will get an email about this tomorrow - but if you miss it or want it now I have a Discount Coupon if you own any of my previous softwares. Source code coupons are different than regular. The coupons will be good until the 18th of July. If you need the coupon tonight feel free to email me at sales [at] imautobots.com

Is it possible to grab images from pinterest from specific board or url rather than having to do this search? I'm sure it does somehow, I just don't fully understand how this thing works with these custom settings and whatnot. I think if you did a video on scraping a fan page and a pinterest board it would be very helpful as I'd think these 2 would be the most popular options...

Is it possible to grab images from pinterest from specific board or url rather than having to do this search? I'm sure it does somehow, I just don't fully understand how this thing works with these custom settings and whatnot. I think if you did a video on scraping a fan page and a pinterest board it would be very helpful as I'd think these 2 would be the most popular options...

It appears the settings to scrape a board are the exact same - so I tested it on this board:

http://pinterest.com/johnsonasad/birds-animals/

And just used the Pinterest search settings and it worked perfectly :)

I'll see if I can get another video up for this soon. I was working on it a lot today - but just the software not videos and so there will be another update coming this weekend.

• 2 months later...