UBot Underground

Ubot stops at "Shell"

Hi there, currently trying to get ubot to open remote desktop and then change the remote desktop IP. However, ubot seems to get stuck once it's launched it, and never moves past the shell command. (It doesn't stop, run is still greyed out)

However, I've noticed that if I open a RD window prior to the program running, and then close the one ubot opened, ubot is able to move to the next step just fine, and carries it out on the one I opened by hand.

Does anyone have any ideas for solving this at all?

Thanks very much!

I guess it could be that shell command hasn't finished yet and it is waiting for something.

What do you see in Command Prompt window?

It looks like that when you open RD manually shell comamnds think it's done, that's why it proceeds with other UBot commands.

I guess it could be that shell command hasn't finished yet and it is waiting for something.

What do you see in Command Prompt window?

It looks like that when you open RD manually shell comamnds think it's done, that's why it proceeds with other UBot commands.

Yeah, that was my thought.

I don't see any command prompt window, and the reason it seems to continue is because the shell command opens the program then I close it - if I remove the shell command and open remote desktop manually, it works fine.

You shouldn't enter CMD commands directlly in shell, you should add them to batch file and run that one with shell.

I've tested that with my plugin and code:

plugin command("Advanced Shell.dll", "shell batch", "mstsc /v:192.168.1.2")

You will notice that "shell" node is highligthed until you close the RD, like here:http://screencast.com/t/79NShrpyX That's because "shell" nodes are made the way that they wait for operation to finish, so that next node isn't started to early.

Maybe I could add another command/function to my plugin which wouldn't wait for exit....will think about it.