UBot Underground

[BUY] Google account creator source code .ubot

Probably wont work if you are starting from scratch because Google has the phone verification.  Really no way around it.  You can buy google accounts in a .csv file and I have a program that automatically creates the accounts based off of that though.  Hope that helps.

To buy gmail accounts: http://buygmailaccounts.org

P.S.  Make sure they are phone verified, the last batch I bought said they were phone verified but Google still asked for phone verification which defeated the whole purpose for what I was doing.  Also, make sure they don't include numbers in the first or last name, they did this on my last bunch as well.

I was messing around with this a few weeks ago, and only created one account via ubot.

This account is still working 100%, I use it to upload videos to YT, To send SMS daily.

I did not have to do any type of PVA.

No Phone number required.

Now I'm not saying this would be the same for everyone, or be able to build mass accounts.

But none the less i built a small ubot that so far has done the trick for the only account built by it.

Try building 10+ accounts and see what happens.  Also, Google is getting very strict with using those accounts too.  I have several hundred accounts that are pretty much useless now because they all get flagged at the drop of a hat.

Build them using the "Your current email address".
I have Thousands of Gmails, all with this option setup, when Google flags the accounts.. It ask me to place this email thats listed on the account, once I do so.. the account is fine and back to working order.

I'm not trying to be rude colton, but just because you have issues keeping accounts alive does not mean it's a world wide issue.

Could be something your doing.

I abuse the hell out of my Gmail accounts.
Only thing they ever ask for is for me to verify my attached email addy (simply by typing it in the box)

I comment rate on YT on a mass scale.

I send about 2k SMS per day using each account.

Private proxies can do wonders.

Guys, how can I verify a big list of Gmail accounts?

I need to feed a bot a list of e-mail accounts, check to see if the username & password are correct and I can login properly, clear cookies, change proxy address and test the next one.

Anyone has something like that developed?

I have gmail pva creator hit me up

I will hit you up!

(-(-_( -_-)_-)-), on 25 Jun 2013 - 7:06 PM, said:

Build them using the "Your current email address".

I have Thousands of Gmails, all with this option setup, when Google flags the accounts.. It ask me to place this email thats listed on the account, once I do so.. the account is fine and back to working order.

I'm not trying to be rude colton, but just because you have issues keeping accounts alive does not mean it's a world wide issue.

Could be something your doing.

I abuse the hell out of my Gmail accounts.

Only thing they ever ask for is for me to verify my attached email addy (simply by typing it in the box)

I comment rate on YT on a mass scale.

I send about 2k SMS per day using each account.

Private proxies can do wonders.

So are you're accounts still working? I had a gmail account creator a while ago but gotta wait for update for it to work with gmail again

• 2 weeks later...