UBot Underground

add to list as csv

Ok, this is driving me up the wall!!. I want to use regex to add list to list. That's easy. now what if I have 2 regex's and want to add a comma between them. So that in the list its appears as a csv. Then I could save this csv on my HDD etc.

But the add list to list does not allow me to add in a comma? 

Any idea, cant use add item to list because then everything would be scraped as one item.

If you are using the regex in a list2 list, after u collect the data add the results as tegex,regex in a ad item to list and the clear the origanal list.....but an easier way is to collect your regex data in a variable AMD the add var,var in a item to list....this way you don't have to clear the first list

Problem with the second method is that it would be outputed in the list as 1st variable (with all the matching regex rows), second variable(with all matching rows)

In other words, V1 would complete then the comma then V2. What I want is 1st element of V1, 1st element of V2. then 2nd element of V1, 2nd element of V2 etc

Ok maybe I wasn't clear, if both list are of identical length.

Set# total_times_to_run(total lost items list 1)

Set( list postion) list1 = 0

Set ( list position) list2=0

Loop (total_times_to_run)

Var1= next list position list1

Var2 = next list position list2

Add item to list= var1,var2

Set var1= null

Set var2= null

Next ( total_times_to_run)

• Like 1