UBot Underground

[SELL] Fiverr automator

Hello,

This tool will handle all digital deliveries of products to your customers on fiverr.com

You simply need to add the location of the files in a file and attach it in the software. The once a day you click run and the products being sold get delivered, as the software checks your mail for sale notifications.

This product costs less than $15 at the moment and you can check it at the fiverr software salespage

Thanks!

Jens

BE extremely careful using this kind of technique.  I have not tested it but I am speaking from Fiverr experience.  IF the Fiverr folks thinks you have automated your backend they WILL ban you.  I know first hand because they banned me.  My money was tied up for 90 days before they let me have it.

My argument with them is that their TOS did not say it was not allowed.  They had some wording that said something like "Anything uncool" was not allowed.  You can tell I still have issues.  LOL

Buddy

$200. 

The other lesson I learned was to transfer my money away from EVERYONE to my PayPal and then to my regular bank so this does not happen again.

The thing that I just cannot get over is the fact that the Fiverr folks insisted that I was breaking copyright laws by selling source code.  Nevermind that I had permission (Even the UBot Studio folks) told them that I had permission.  So the Fiverr folks took it upon themselves to impose their own laws and hide behind some bogus flimsy excuse that could not be backed up in their TOS.  I still believe that they are opposed to automation because they think in some weird way that games their 24 hour express service.

LOL

You see every chance I get I start ranting.  LOL

I'm done now.

If you guys are into Fiverr then check out Jay's bot here.  Automation is great and I proved that it does work.  Just keep it to yourself.

I just wish I could say that I have used it.  Sorry Jay!  :(

• 2 months later...

If your money gets tied up, you can also spend it on other services, if you need to outsource, or fuel the services of another account but yeah, careful with fiverr they are quick lock your account down i have found, and ask questions, unless you have a decent bit of randomness going on there.