UBot Underground

FREE TWITTER FOLLOWER/UNFOLLOWER BOT-FULL EDITION

Yeah, did that and registered andbadded to cart and gave info (hoops), but didn't get download link anywhere???

I don't think poeple like jumping thru that many hoops, so if your not getting much response I would make it much easier. Just my opinion.

Yeah, did that and registered andbadded to cart and gave info (hoops), but didn't get download link anywhere???

I don't think poeple like jumping thru that many hoops, so if your not getting much response I would make it much easier. Just my opinion.

I found the download link in my account under the order section. You need to log in, check the order section, click on your order. Then a download link will appear. You will be redirected to a second download link. Click on it and everything should be ok ...

• Like 1

Yes, as ecbzh said, everything is made available within your account.  Simply click on the downloads link on your My Account.  Your software will be available there.  This will allow you access to the software from anywhere at anytime. 

I just got it up and running.  Ok, it does what it advertises and then some.. You have to manually start and stop the bot while monitoring your new follower count on an open browser. Here's the funny part. As each new follow is added the bot users your account to tweet out "Check out NewGlobalVentures.com for the best pricing on marketing and web development needs."