UBot Underground

ALL Custom Commands Not Working

Okay, so my bot I'm working on just hit 2400 lines of code and all of a sudden none of my custom commands show when I search.  They still show in my toolbox, but they're useless because they won't run when I click my button that's supposed to run them.  I even copied and pasted each node into a brand new bot and they all work until I start to get to the 2400 line mark.  I thought maybe it was something with my code in one of my define commands, but I tried deleting different define commands form the bot and they all started working again (even removing a simple command that logs into email server and verifies email made it so all the commands would work again).

I'll send in a support ticket, but I'm just wondering if others have this problem.  I've heard of bots much larger than this, I think...

If you have update a defines and are passing a new variable to it, or renamed a variable, But left the old run command for that define inplace i.e. (your custom commands) in place. I have seen this make large bots error (most time if you switch to code view and it will fail to switch back to node view saying there is an error in you code) but fail to identify it,

When i tested this on a small bot it was not a problem!