UBot Underground

Best way for Wait for Browser Event?

Hi guys, I noticed that the wait for browser event command (everything loaded) sometimes doesn't wait for the browser to fully load especially when it's dealing with sites that have endless scrolling and/or when it is inside a loop. I need to add an additional wait command of a few seconds after it. Any way to get around this problem?

Use "wait for element" and provide the element you are waiting for, instead of using "wait" which adds a fixed delay.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm having difficulty using "wait for element" when scrolling to bottom of a page where it has endless scrolling, like tumblr. I couldn't "catch" the element long enough to capture it. Any more suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm having difficulty using "wait for element" when scrolling to bottom of a page where it has endless scrolling, like tumblr. I couldn't "catch" the element long enough to capture it. Any more suggestions?

This is the code for that element:

<id="auto_pagination_loader">

But it's still on the page so you can't wait for it to disappear. I just use wait for everything loaded and then append an extra second or more of course if you want.

This is the code for that element:

<id="auto_pagination_loader">

But it's still on the page so you can't wait for it to disappear. I just use wait for everything loaded and then append an extra second or more of course if you want.

That's exactly what I did. It's not an elegant solution but it works and suits my purpose. Thanks :)