UBot Underground

Avoiding Twitter Ghosting

Hey Everyone. So, I FINALLY have my twitter account creator bot up and running and some of my accounts keep getting ghosted. I'm not sure what the solution is and I feel like I've tried everything. The account creation runs off of about 50 private proxies, the bio content and avatars are fairly unique and the accounts are not tweeting spam. The accounts look fairly real and I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them and a real account. Also, I only make about 25-50 accounts a day.

what am I doing wrong?

You're probably being tracked somehow, setup your bot to run CCleaner in-between each run and see if that helps (you can run it via shell in Ubot). I know I ran into this problem as well with Twitter at one point I think this is what helped.

In addition to the above, your bot can't act like a bot.

You need to have random delays between each step.

You can't tweet with links immediately. Wait a few days. Tweet like a human and slowly ramp it up.

Tweet other links from popular sites as well.

You have to earn Twitters trust.

Aged accounts are better. Grow your accounts with care.

Many other factors too...

Emails- using the same domain =, especially your own.

Private Proxy source- everyone uses the same source.

Domain- too many accounts tweeting the same domain. This one is big. You can easily get domain banned, thus all your twitter accounts be as good as toast.

etc.

Test, test, test

TC

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I think I have it mostly down but I haven't been running a cleaner. That's a bit over my head but I'll show my friend this forum.

Thank you again for the information. It means a lot to me.