UBot Underground

hi, im new to this board and im looking for a bot that solves simple 2 or 3 digit addition or subtraction captchas and presses enter

any information would be helpful

ive attached a example of what they look like

thanks in advance

post-5759-0-43753700-1367979086_thumb.jpg

Captcha sniper is the only option i know that will do that, if you can clean the image enought

could you help me set this up, as i said i am new to this and i cannot find the option in captcha sniper for math captchas

Hi buddy, could also also share where you started with this process already? smile2.png

Open ubot select the "Tools" then select "CAPTCHA Sevice Accounts" select "Add" From the dropdown select "Decaptcher"

In the CAPTCHA Sevice Accounts window make sure the only sevice that is checked is "Decaptcher"

Now start captcha sniper under "Stettings" click "Use Hosts File Redirect" and "Save Settings on Exit" then click "Use CSSE"

That should open the Captcha Sniper Service Emulator that will auto start.

Click Stop Then click the "HTTP Api" tab check only the "Decaptcher" 

Which sould contain "poster.decaptcher.com, poster.de-captcher.com,  poster.de-captcher.info, poster.decaptcher-reloaded.com"

Now Click Save

Then Click "Sockets Api" Tab
Check only the "Decaptcher Socket"

Port(s): should contain "6749,3456"
Host(s): should contain "api.decaptcher.com, api.de-captcher.com, api.de-captcher.info, api.decaptcher-reloaded.com"

Now Click Save

Restart the Captcha Sniper Service Emulator now all your captchas from ubot will be sent to captcha sniper

• 5 months later...