UBot Underground

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/Whos_That_Guru/fbdheader.png

DOMINATE Facebook with the most sophisticated Facebook Automation Software Available!

Introducing... Facebook Demon!

SCREENSHOTS:

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/Whos_That_Guru/FirstFourFBDModules.png

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/Whos_That_Guru/SecondFourFBDModules.png

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/Whos_That_Guru/ThirdFourFBDModules.png

PLUS --- You also get the following features:

Account Manager

Import and export hundreds of accounts the click of your mouse. You don’t have to work hard to keep all of your Facebook accounts up to date.

Built In Proxy Checker

Easily import proxies and check them before use. Long gone are those days where you had to manually check to see if a proxy was alive or not.

Fanpage Manager List 

Conveniently manage all of your fanpage lists in one place!

Captcha Service 

Facebook Demon is integrated with captcha service support! Easily use your decaptcher, deathbycaptcha, bypasscaptcha accounts, and more!

Process Spintax Formatted Content  

All of your status updates and posts can be formatted with spintax (spun text!)

Easily Verify Phone Numbers 

You can now phone-verify all of your accounts, worldwide! Simply add the phone numbers and the phone code, and the software will handle the rest!

Multi-Threading on ALL modules, PLUS integrated task management and scheduling

Multi-threading is the key to success - That is why Facebook Demon has integrated this into it's algorithm. Now, you can do much, much more and in far less time! Also, you can manage AND schedule all of your tasks!

Plus, ALL Buyers will receive a FREE multi-site email creator as a bonus!

Video Tutorials ARE Available!

Just click here, and scroll to the bottom of the page to access them!

Then, just use the code 50FBD at checkout to get your INSTANT $50 discount!

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/Whos_That_Guru/buynow.png

After you buy, please PM me with your purchase info to claim your bonus item - a free, multiple-site email creator!

No, it isn't made in uBot.

However, there are no rules saying all sales threads HAVE to be for uBot programs.

I checked before posting this thread.

Here is the guidelines, feel free to verify if you like :)

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13329-buy-sell-trade-guidelines/

The software will automatically verify the email after it is created.

Now, if the account is created using a previously-abused proxy, facebook will request phone verification for that account.

If that happens, you would need numbers & verification codes to use in the Phone Verification module, then it will verify them using those numbers for you.

As for what keeps them from being deleted, nothing, I suppose.. Facebook could go and delete any profile at any time, without warning.

The best way to try and prevent this from happening though, is making your accounts look as authentic as possible.

Basically making sure you have profile pics, they are adding friends at realistic speeds & in realistic numbers, posting status updates, photos, etc.

You want the accounts to look like a person is doing it, not a bot.

Just because you CAN use this to spam the hell out of the web, does NOT mean you should. lol you want to automate your accounts - NOT spam with them.

So you are not the author of this software.  Basically, this is an affiliate posting and you can't really give any of the botters here a better deal than what the author is already providing.

Correct?

I did not see any rules against posting a thread for an affiliate product either.

Correct?

Feel free to check the link to this forum's guidelines to verify if you want. I provided the link just a few posts ago for someone else.

So... not sure what your point is with that question.

Also, as stated in the OP I am giving buyers a free email creator that works for multiple sites as a bonus item - something the creator is not providing as a bonus for purchasers.

So yes, I am offering more value than if someone were to buy anywhere else.

Or is that not in there?

Pretty sure I included that but I'll double check to be sure. I just threw the thread together but I'm 99% sure I included that.

edit -- hm, guess I did not include that in the OP. Could have swore I did.

Anyway I will add that right now.

Thank you for the post, I wouldn't have caught that otherwise.

I did not see any rules against posting a thread for an affiliate product either.

Correct?

Feel free to check the link to this forum's guidelines to verify if you want. I provided the link just a few posts ago for someone else.

So... not sure what your point is with that question.

Also, as stated in the OP I am giving buyers a free email creator that works for multiple sites as a bonus item - something the creator is not providing as a bonus for purchasers.

So yes, I am offering more value than if someone were to buy anywhere else.

Or is that not in there?

Pretty sure I included that but I'll double check to be sure. I just threw the thread together but I'm 99% sure I included that.

edit -- hm, guess I did not include that in the OP. Could have swore I did.

Anyway I will add that right now.

Thank you for the post, I wouldn't have caught that otherwise.

You may or may not be technically correct, but the purpose of this section of the forum is NOT for any tom dick or harry to promote affiliate products.

And come on, do you really expect us to believe that you did'nt realize there was no reference to the "free email creator"? Only added because of UBotBuddy's question a couple of posts up I suspect.

And come on, do you really expect us to believe that you did'nt realize there was no reference to the "free email creator"? Only added because of UBotBuddy's question a couple of posts up I suspect.

No, I really did think I included it, but apparently I did not.

As I said I just threw this together in a few minutes. I was posting threads all over the place so its not hard to miss something when you're in a hurry getting them out.

Either way I have updated it & it IS in there now.. lol sorry about that.

Now I have to go back & double check my other threads to see if I missed anything else on other sites.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...