UBot Underground

This Blogger Bot was originally created as a custom bot for a client and they loved it and I defiantly love using it for my self of course I'm not going to spell the beans on how my client or I make money using it but its not hard to quickly think of a few easy ways you could monetize this bad boy

http://bloggerbot.daddydanimal.com/images/bloggerbotscreenshot1.PNG

This is not a system or a method this is a tool that just makes life easier by automating task you would normally do manually Sorry you will have to come up with your own system or method after all when you buy a hammer or a lawn mower they don't come with systems or methods on how to build a house or start a lawn service

Lets look at what this Blogger Bot or Tool doses
Better yet let me just let you look at the "blogger bot demo overview" video I made for the original client

while working on it I noticed at different times of the day blogger gets a little laggy/slow and I was getting some blank Blog Post so I created an update that added the manual time delay for when you want it to slow down so blogger can keep up with it

Hears the video "wordpress blog scraper and blogger bot update" I created for the client explaining the update and changes I made to 2 of the bots i made for them

You can skip the wordpress blog scraper part if you like its about the first 5 minutes I was just killing 2 birds with 1 stone when i made this video for the client

Now Only $40.00 $20.00 with coupon

(Use Coupon Code: ubotforum to get 50% off)

http://digitalstore.daddydanimal.com/button_images/111111.png

well i think that should just about cove it if you have any questions or would like me to do custom project for you please contact me through my help desk at http://helpdeck.daddydanimal.com

no basicaly in a nut shell

you put a bunch of filles in a folder called "to post" (these would be the post you want to to add to your blogs)

you add you blogger accounts to a csvfile

you open the bot 

load up the csv file

click the run

the bot will go through each account in the csv file and login to blogger scrape all the blogs thats on that account and make 3-5 post on each blog then log out and do the next account on the list till it runs out of accounts or post to make

each time it makes a post it moves the file out of the " to post " folder and moves it to the " post made " file to keep from posting duplicate content

basicaly its for posting a lot of content on several blogs

the client i made this for had over 500+ blogger blogs and spanding over 50+ blogger accounts so to keep up with posting fresh content to them on a regular bases he had me make a few handy bots for him this was just one of them

Edited by daddydanimal
  • 10 months later...