UBot Underground

Clicking likes, follows and other fun things

Hey everyone. Thanks for the ongoing help and support as I try my hardest to learn Ubot. I've been at my computer all day messing around and learning all of the aspects. I've learned a lot but I still have a long way to go. 

I've watched the tutorials and I've read whatever I can but I still don't understand how to click Facebook like buttons or Twitter follow buttons. I believe it's an Element Offset or I have to Scrape the buttons then click them from the list? It's still clicking all of the buttons with that element no matter what I try. I think I may have to Scrape but after messing around for a few hours it's clear I have no clue what I'm doing. Any advice you can give would be awesome.

Jack

Example sites would be Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Just want to be able to click on buttons without the bot clicking on all of the buttons in the window. Let's say for example I wanted to follow the first 5 people I did a search for. Here's a link example- https://twitter.com/search/users?q=kill%20me

I set up a click and loop it 5 times but when it clicks it follows ALL of the people in the search and unfollows people that I'm already following. Is there an attribute within the button I should include in the click? If so, I don't see it or understand. Any guidence you can give would be greatly appershated. 

Sometimes you really have to dig deep. Use the advanced element editor to  discover ways to get it to work the way you want.  Lots of trial and error. 

A handy little trick I use is  assigning a number to a variable that I then use in the element offset. 

Many ways to do this. Here is an example:

set(#fnumb$rand(1, 50), "Global")
                                            wait($rand(2, 4))
                                            click($element offset(<class="js-action-follow follow-text action-text">#fnumb), "Left Click""No")

• Like 2

well, it's still not really working for me. Guessing image capture won't work for the follow button? I've been messing around with a lot of things but to no avail. I'll keep digging.