UBot Underground

Hi Everyone, Just starting on UBot and need some help. I've watched the video tutorials but am stumped.

I need someone that can show me the steps to build the UI via TeamViewer/Skype so I can watch.

I can pay you hourly as I need help. Please PM me with your rate if interested.

Thanks.

UI as in UI HTML or are you talking about things like the ui textbox ui open/save file etc? 

If it's UI HTML, search the forum for the uihtl generator (really handy), take those elements arrange them using a table. Certain things such as the HTML button act differently and require you to put the routine you want to run inside a define statement. 

Thx merkaba,

I created a test html file in DreamWeaver and put it in Ubot but the layout changes. It seems like I don't make the table large enough in Ubot but I've adjusted settings etc and not having any luck.

Just trying to find someone that can walk me through building the UI, and basically getting the design layed out.

if you haven't spent up buying ubot try the drag and drop ui builder in buy/sell section(not my product and not connected to it in any way) its a great timesaver and pretty cheap. it does the job for simple stuff.

there is also a free html ui creator on the forum somewhere that might get you started have a search for it theres also a video I think.