UBot Underground

Has anyone had any facebook success?

Gonzalez
This is not a Warriorforum here!

Read the Question and answer or let it but dont tell tales about your Traffic.

We are here to help each other not to show our Heinis!

colton

no it isnt easy to handle this fb shit. 

FB has no true way of driving up page likes and they restrict the number of facebook friend request to 50 a day or they block/limit your account.  Other than creating mass verified counts and falsifying the page likes, there really isn't a way around it that I have found.  I have created a few dummy accounts and I take the 50/day limit friend request just so I can build a larger following but this isn't happening near fast enough. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck or ideas that could be beneficial.  Thanks for those who post

would adding proxies get me over that 50/day mark?  I have the bot that adds friends and if I can get the bot to run wide open then I am good to go, I just need to get over that 50/day block somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

Geez, if you're whoring for Facebook friends and likes, g'wan over to youlikehits or addmefast. You'll want to build a bot for THOSE sites...or you can just order one from custombotsolutions.

• 4 weeks later...

I added like 100 likes yesterday with a bot I built then Facebook gave me a nice JavaScript alert saying I was blocked for two days from adding likes which is weird because I ran the bot again and still liked more pages