UBot Underground

Click on Google Results by destination URL (Not Title)

I am trying and failing to click on a Google result by the destination URL. I can code a version that clicks on a the Title but not by the destination URL. My feeling is that just searching and clicking by Title on Google results can result in false clicks if there are duplicate titles. Filtering the click by URL makes sense if I can figure out how to do it.

Thank you,

Matt

I see. I think the click on title has to be the way to go then. Maybe a loop that clicks everything with the same title? That way you will still get the link you want clicked if there is a "false positive"

I made it search for a URL I had predefined. Like this:

ui text box("URL to be clicked", #url to landingpage)
(some code in between to navigate to a google search)
click(<href=w"http://{#url to landingpage}*">, "Left Click", "No")

It then search for a specified URL on the page, and click on the first URL that contains this string.

This is not refined in any way, but seams to work in the bot I have made.

Why not scrape each URL in the Google results to a list, then navigate to each one in the list via a socket (would be real quick that way) and save the URL of the landing page.

Then do whatever with the landing page URLs from there, navigate to them or whatever it is you want to do.

• Like 1